Chapter 12

Aeras came with his cousin around 8 PM. After dinner they sat in front of the TV and were watching a movie. Tianxing got up and went outside the house.
Aera was following Tianxing, but suddenly Mr.Park called Aera.

" Aera eat your medicines."
" Yes Dad, can you go and see Tianxing? I think he is upset." said Aera.
" Okay I will. You should rest now." said Mr.park.
" Thank you Dad and Good night," said Aera and went to her room.
Mr.park went outside in search of Tianxing.
" I was searching for you. Are you comfortable here in Tianxing?." asked Mr.park.
" Yes uncle i am feeling very happy. I miss my family. Aera is very lucky to have you all in her life." said Tianxing in a lower voice. Suddenly his eyes got moist but he controlled his tears to follow out.
" Come with me, I will show you the garden that Aera loves the most. Isn't it beautiful?" said Mr.park showing the Garden.
" Yes it is. You have to take a lot of care." said Tianxing.
" Well when we shifted from Seoul to Busan this Garden was not in good condition. I will get you some drinks, wait" said Mr.Park.

Mr.park went inside the home and came back in a minute and continued while giving him the glass of juice.
When we shifted to Busan, Aera had no friends or you may say that she found it hard to make friends . She used to remain upset most of the time. So I started to take her out to play but she was not interested in anything. Then suddenly she came to me and asked, 'Dad, can you help in gardening'.
Well, I am allergic to dust . But for my daughter, I started helping her. From that day our bond started to grow strong and she came out from her depression. You know, every parent wants a good life for their kid. They can suffer and even die to make their Children's life more happy.

" Uncle , why was Aera upset?'' asked Tianxing.
" I know everything from Day one of your friendship Tianxing. That you were in love with Aera in high school and you may still love her. A parent knows when there is change in a child's Behavior. I have seen you with Aera and how happy she was with you. your father died in a blast. If Aera had waited for you much longer,we would have missed the train. I forgot an important document in our office so we went to pick it up. Aera saw you in the car and told the driver to stop but we were on the highway. When she saw you were Following us. I still remember that day as the worst day of my life." said Mr Park and paused for a moment.
Mr.parks throat got dried as if word stuck in his mouth.The pain, the sore can't be expressed in words.

" Father told me to open the car Door and pushed me out of the car. After a second the car blust behind your car,uncle." said Tianxing. The tears rolled down from Tianxing's cheeks.
"We were in shock and came out to help but suddenly fire caught and the car exploded. We were injured and sent to hospital. After two days we got discharged and Aera asked me to search for you. I went to ask the Hospital receptionist about Tianxing. Perhaps we were very late. You were shifted to America's best hospital for better treatment. We stayed in Seoul for months. Aera told me that you will come back soon. But your cousin Xomini told Aera that you are permanently shifted to America. So after two month we got shifted to Busan." said Mr.Park.
" But I came back after one year to seoul. I am very sorry uncle for the trouble. I was in shock and didn't even contact Aera. I was broken, First mom and then finally everything was about to be good. God took Dad from me. My dad and I were getting close after five years." said Tianxing.

"My child, I know it hurts but it is life. You have to move on and be happy. You know why your dad pushed you first because he loves you and wants you to be alive. And see what you are doing?. Holding guilt, crying and depressed. Would your father be at peace after seeing you like this, tell me?" asked Mr.Park.
" No, I know he would not be happy but it hurts. How can I move on so fast. I am an orphan and alone?." asked Tianxing.
" You have your uncle and all of us,Tianxing." said Mr.Park.
" Yes, Uncle helped me a lot. He took care of me like my father." said Tianxing.
" See you have people who truly love you. so don't be disheartened." said Mr.park
" Can I call you Dad?" asked Tianxing.