chapter 21

It was 6 PM.  MR.Park had already left for work. Aera was getting ready for the Date.. By 6:45 PM  Tianxing was waiting for Aera near her house, wearing flaunt prints with a half-sleeved shirt tucked into a pair of chinos and finished with brogues or Oxfords. He called Aera and told her to come down. Within 5 min he saw Aera walking towards the car. Tianxing came out and was mesmerized by Aeras beauty. She wore a white sweatshirt paired with cigarette jeans with white sneakers . Both came closer and had eye contact for three to four min.
“ You are looking great. Beautiful.” said Tianxing.
“ Thank you. You are looking great too, Tianxing.” said Aera and blushed
“ Let's go.” said Tianxing.

Tianxing opened the door of the car for Aera. Tianxing had already prepared a good date for Aera.

Tianxing and Area both got in the car and he gave her a satin balck cloth.
“ What is it,Tianxing?” asked Aera.
“ cover your eyes Aera. I have a surprise for you. So please tie the blind fold.” said Tianxing.
Aera was trying hard to tie the knot but she was unable to do so. Tianxing saw her struggling so he took the satin cloth and tied it. 
  In a short time, they both reached the first place of their Date.  Tianxing opened the door  for Aera and grabbed her hand. As she got out of the car, Tianxing untied  the blindfold for  Aera.
Aeras' heart was pounding out of her  chest with excitement.A thrilling museum for curious adults and children alike, this aquarium was full of beautiful marine creatures. The  aquarium was  a 12 ft long and 360 degree acrylic glass tunnel. They also had special pools where they could touch harmless fishes. The museum hosts some of the best of marine and freshwater fishes, which also includes coral fishes moray eels, turtles, sharks, starfishes, and stingrays are known to be the most popular fishes on display here.  When Areas saw the aquarium she was not able to hold her happiness and hugged Tianxing. Aera held Tianxing's hand and  ran to see the Sharks. Tianxing was very happy to see Aeras smile.

“ They are so beautiful, Tianxing.” said Aera with a bright smile.
“ Just like you,” said Tianxing.
Aera looked towards Tianxing and said, “ It runs in the family.”
Tianxing laughed and said, “I want to say something important to you, Aera.”
“ Yes, say what it is,” said Aera.
Tianxing came closer to Aera and held her hand.
“Aera, I want to say that I like you. I love you Aera from high school. Can you be my wife?” asked Tianxing. He was very nervous and his heart was beating faster.