Chapter 8

It's been 10 years since I lost my father in a car accident.  I was shocked when I saw the blast. God is so cruel, that he gave Dad a horrible death. It was just that I had  lost my mother and after some years  I lost my father.  After years  of hatred  between me and Dad, we were finally getting closer but God had to take him too. A tall handsome boy stared outside the hospital window, in a deep thought of his curel past. He was the boy whom Aera wanted to save from the gangster.

The nurse knocked on the door. “Young boy, what are you thinking? Seems you are in deep thought.You are not allowed to take any kind of tension. You just have to rest and take care of yourself,” said the middle aged nurse and continued. If you have remembered the girl who came with you,  young man she is in coma.
“What”, said the boy.
Yes the nurse continued she got an injury in her head and she is in como. Suddenly, Mr. Jackson came in.
You must leave now, nurse, I can take care of my nephew .

  “How are you feeling now, Tianxing?”asked Mr.Jackson.
“ Good, Thank you uncle,”  Tianxing said and continued. From the day father died you took  great care of me.
“You are like my son. I bought some fruits, let's eat ”, said Mr.Jackson.

After an hour the doctor came to check on Tianxing. Mr.Jackson asked the doctor when I should take him back home?.  Doctor said there were a few more tests to be conducted and then you can take him home.  Mr.jackson got an urgent call from the office and went out to pick the call. Tianxing was worried about the girls and wanted to know who the girl was.

“ Son, I have to attend an urgent meeting. I am sorry but I will finish it as soon as possible” said Mr.Jackson.
“ It's okay,” said Tianxing. Mr.jackson rushed out of the Hospital.
Tianxing heard the  knock at the door. “May I come in?” A sweet voice asked. ”Yes,” said Tianxing.
‘Who are you?’Tianxing questioned. I am  Mi-sook.
The girl who was trying to save you was my  best friend.
‘Ooo, please come! How may I help you ?’ asked Tianxing.
‘Ooo, it's nothing, just that my friend is in coma and I have no one to talk to and I even wanted to ask you how are you? So I came, if you don't like it or you are getting disturbed, I will leave. I am very sorry, said Mi-sook in a single  breath and was about to leave.
“Wait , I am not getting distured” , said Tianxing  and continued  You may talk to me. I will feel relaxed, and I have no one to talk to.

“Can I call you brother? Is it okay for you?.”Min-sook asked.
“Yes, yes you may.  May I ask  you a question?” Said Tianxing.
“Yes you can,” Min-sook said .
“Can I know your friend's name?”,Tanxing asked.
“Yes, you should know her name, after all she was trying to save you, '' Min- sook said and  continued, her name is Aera.