Chapter 10

Aera's parents visited the doctor and asked about her health. Doctor said that she had temporarily lost her memories. If she tried to remember everything or stressed to do so, her life would be in danger and she might go into a coma again. After a month or two she might get her memories back. Do not worry. We will discharge her by Tomorrow.
"Thank you,Doctor." said Mr.Park

While going back to Aeras' room, they saw Tianxing was worried and was walking towards them.
"Areas lost her memories . She didn't even recognize her best friend" said Tianxing .
Aeras' parents said to Tianxing, that she had lost her memories temporarily and was not allowed to take stress. We know,You and Min-sook help Aera a lot but you all have to be strong and help Aera to get her memories back.
"Yes uncle," Tianxing said and continued, "We will try our best to help Aera, uncle."

Min-sook and Aeras' Family went home to take some rest. They went to Aeras flat and ate lunch together.
In the hospital Aera asked Tianxing why he is taking care of her, that she had never met him before.
After a min, Tianxing said "Aera, you saved my life.you look like my old friend."
"Okay anyways,I know I have lost some memories," said Aera.
"Don't worry, we will try our best to get your memories back,"said Tianxing.
"We?" asked Aera.
"yes.we... we were best friends. Don't stress yourself please."said Tianxing.
"Okay, I am going to sleep. Good night."said Aera and went to sleep. Tianxing slept on the couch. At midnight, Aeara had a nightmare and suddenly she woke up crying and shouting. Tianxing ran towards Aera and grabbed her and hugged her. He tried to make her calm but Aera was very scared. After an hour she went back to sleep. Tianxing got up and was going towards the couch to sleep but Aeara grabbed his hand. So Tianxing sat near her.

Next morning Aeras Parents came with breakfast. Doctor came in and started checking Aera and told her that you may take her home.
"Doctor, what about the bill?"said Mr.Park.
Mr.Park, your bill had already been paid by Mr.Tianxing.
"Thank you,Doctor," said Mr.park.
After an hour
Tianxing visited Aera in her room. Mr.park asked why he paid the bill?.
Tianxing said " Aera had suffered a lot because of me. She was trying to save me. So it is my responsibility to pay."
"Thank you, Tianxing. But we will pay you in installment." said Mr.Park.
"No uncle, why please let me do it for Aera." said Tianxing.
"Okay.but in one condition," said Mr.Park.
" What is that uncle?" asked Tianxing.
" We are taking Aera to busan for One month and you have to come with us."said Mr.park and continued "will you come with us?".