Chapter 7

Tianxing was in his bedroom,and his father knocked on the door. Mr. Kim came in and sat beside Tianxing. He asked Tianxing why he left the party in the middle? Did he not like the party or was he upset?. Tianxing was quiet and didn't say a word.

“ Tianxing,my child,please talk to me. I know you miss your mother and I miss her too. She asked for your happiness as a promise, a last wish.please tell me what happened?”

“Dad,I don't want to marry Xomini,please dad I don't like her,” Tianxing  cried.
“Why my child?” asked  Mr.kim. Dad, I don't like her. “Okay ,my son”

Mr.kim said and continued.Don't worry, no one will force you to marry xomini. And eat something you have not eaten anything. Dad, I like Aera,said  Tianxing. The girl you introduced to me at the party, Mr.kim asked . Yes dad,Tianxing said. Okay, I will go to her parents house and ask for her to become my Daughter in law.

“Thank you Dad!” Tianxing hugged Mr.kim. Mr.kim left the tianxing bedroom.
Tianxing was very happy that his dad finally agreed for Aera. when my mother died I thought I lost my dad,I thought he wanted to disown me and not love me anymore. But today I understood that he still misses mom and loves me unconditionally . And I want to meet Aera tomorrow so I should go to sleep.

Mr.kim went to meet Tianxings uncle late that night. He was in his bedroom, he knocked on the door and came in.

“What happened? Everything is okay ? ”asked Mr. Jackson
“ Tianxing doesn't want to marry Xomini,he loves Aera .” Mr.Kim said
“  Nowadays kids do not  listen to their parents,don't they.?”said Mr.Jackson
“Yes, but we can not force them to marry when they are not happy with each other.”said Mr.kim
“You are right.” said Mr.jackson

After a long conversation Mr.kim left Mr.jackson's room. Xomini heard the conversion between Mr.kim and Mr.Jackson. She went to Mr.jackson's room immediately after Mr.kim left.

“ Dad, I will only marry Tianxing.”said Xomini
“He loves Aera and will not marry you” said Mr.Jackson
“Okay,I will only marry Tianxing,” Xomini said  and slammed the door. Mr.jackson was very angry and took his car and drove it towards the bar.

Next morning

Tianxing woke up early and got ready.  Mr.kim went to Mr.Jackson's bedroom to give some business files. But Mr.Jackson was not there.  Mr.kim headed towards the dining table and tooked a seat. Tianxing was already having his breakfast.

“Good morning my son” Mr.Kim greeted 
“Good morning Dad.” Tianxing said
“Dad ,can you drop me ?”  asked Tianxing.
“Where?” Mr.kim questioned
“Aeras house, actually she asked me come at morning 9.AM near her house “.Tianxing said
“Are you going on a date ?” Mr.kim questioned
“ She wants to say something important.” Tianxing said
“ Okay, take his credit card and Enjoy .” Mr.kim said
“ Thank you dad. I love you Dad. Where is uncle? I want to apologize to him?” Tianxing said
“I love you too, my son. Your uncle is not at home, let's go, you will get late. ” Mr.Kim said.

Mr.kim and Tianxing went down to garage . Mr.kim started driving BMW and dropped Tianxing near Aeras house and left for office. Tianxing called Aera,but Aera didn't pick her  phone up. So Tianxing was very nervous and suspicious because whenever he calls Aera, within a ring she picks the call up. so,he decided to go to the Area's house. But the house was locked, so he went to the neighbours  to ask. The neighbours told him that they are getting shitted to Busan because his father got a transfer. Tianxing was very shocked. He left from there and came to the main highway. He called his dad immediately, and within a ring.

Mr.kim picked the call.” Where are you dad?” Tianxing asked and cried. “At the office my son,”Mr.Kim siad and continued  ” what happened tianxing? Why are you crying?” Mr.Kim asked. ” Dad, Aera is shifting  to busan.” Tianxing said and cried out loud. “Where are you ? Wait, I am coming, don't do anything and don't go anywhere. I am coming, my son.” Mr.kim said.

Mr.kim  hung up. He was very worried about Tianxing, as Tianxing was weak from the heart. When his mom died he didn't eat anything nor slept. He cried all night and day and he became so weak that he was admitted for months and even tried to attempt sucide. Mr.kim drived in full speed and picked Tianxing . He took Tianxing and started driving towards the house. Tianxing did not speak a word. While driving towards the house they got a long traffic signal, suddenly Tianxing saw towards the left side of the window. He saw Aera sitting in a car  with his whole family.

“Aera.” Tianxing said. “ Tianxing dear, relax everything will be okay, we will go to busan and find her, don't worry.” Mr.kim said. “ Dad, look  she is in that car.” Tianxing said. They followed the car, and suddenly Aera’s car stopped by the side of the road . “Dad, hurry up, they stopped the car.” Tianxing said.

They reached near Aeras car, Mr.kim was trying to stop the car.  But the break failed, he asked Tianxing to open the door and pushed him.  Mr.kim pressed the emergency brake and the car got blasted behind the Area's car.