Olympus

All the Gods of Olympus looked over as the gates blasted open with fire and Hades walked in.

"Hades?!" Zeus said surprised. "How did you get out?"

"If you'd get off your ass now and then you'd know I've been off that prison for six months." Hades growled. "I'm not here for you Zeus." Hades used his smoke arms to trap Demeter and Poseidon.

"Whoa flame man." Hermes flew over. "Great to see you again cat but uh, what are you doing?"

"You didn't tell anyone did you Demeter." Hades glared.

"Hades!" Persephone ran over. "What has my mother done?"

"Remember you gave birth sixteen years ago to MY child." Hades said making all the other gods gasp. "Shocker, you didn't tell anyone did you?"

"Mother thought it would be best I didn't." Persephone sighed.

"Yeah, well did your mother tell you what she did do?" Hades asked.

"I thought she gave her to you." Persephone said.

"Oh no, she gave our baby away."

"What?!" Persephone gasped. "Away to who?"

"Demons in Hell."

"Mother?!" Persephone screamed in terror.

"That child was a monster, she belongs with her kind." Demeter defended herself.

"How dare you!" Persephone screamed in rage before sobbing. "Oh my fates."

"Save the waterworks Steph, the demons that raised her aren't that bad. They love her." Hades rolled his eyes. "But at least now everyone knows what a bitch your mother really is. Now for you."

"Hades." Poseidon choked. "Brother."

"Don't you date call me that!" Hades flamed up. "I know what you did to her, my daughter can't even look at water because of you. She falls into the water she goes into a coma all because of you!"

"Dad!" Harmony walks in making everyone turn to see the daughter of Hades. She looked so much like him but everyone could see a bit of Persephone as well.

Hades groaned and dropped the two before turning to her. "I wanted you to say with the others at the hotel."

"I know." Harmony walked over to him. "But I know how they treat you, I wasn't gonna let you take them alone."

Hades gave her a loving smile and kissed her head ignoring the stares the two were getting. Harmony looked pass him to see her mother, grandma, and uncle.

"You know Steph you have the look of a woman who just swallowed a canary. Demeter you have the look of a woman who just swallowed a cow." Harmony said which made Hade chuckles. "And Poseidon... You look like a fish."

"Whoa Hades." Hermes said as he flew over in front of Harmony. "The kid looks a lot like you."

"I know." Hades grinned proudly. "I've only known her for six months but she's been the light of my life since then."

"So you were really raised by demons?" Hermes asked her.

"Yep." Harmony nodded. "But they're demons that taught me the importance of love and how no one in the world is 100% good or evil."

"How did you escape?" Demeter demanded. "We were promised Hades would remain on that island and I sent you to Hell so you could never betray us like he did."

Hades laughed. "I betrayed you? I was given the worse job a God could have just because I'm the only one powerful enough and brave enough to actually do it. Face it, you've all been jealous of my powers and because of that you shunned me, left me out, mocked me, yada yada yada."

Harmony glared at all of them. "Envy is a deadly sin you know." Harmony wrapped her arm around Hades. "Come on daddy, we don't need them. Mom is waiting for us to get back before."

"Mom?" Persephone said sounding hurt.

"Yes mom." Harmony nodded. "My mom is named Angel and I couldn't have asked for a better one and he's the real interesting part. Both parents Demeter gave me to are men."

"You insane little freak!!" Demeter yelled when she saw Persephone's tears.

"Dad, feel like showing off?" Harmony asked.

"Always." Hades made his guitar appear

(Harmony)

Take another shot at me
I love the way you hate me
I don't care if I'm not good enough for you
I don't care if I don't live the lie you want me to
I don't care what you wanna think of me
Cause all you are is everything that I don't wanna to be

(Hades)
You say I'm a freak
I say I am free
Come take a shot at me
I love the way you hate me

(Harmony)
You say I'm insane
I say you're afraid
I get stronger from the flame
I love the way you hate me

(Hades)
Take another shot at me
I love the way you hate me

(Harmony)
You think I'm nothing
Cause I'm nothing like you

(Hades)
You think you know me
You have no idea what I've been through

(Harmony)
So take a shot
Say what you want about me

(Hades)
All you are is everything that I will never be
You say I'm a freak
I say I am free
Come take a shot at me
I love the way you hate me

(Harmony)
You say I'm insane
I say you're afraid
I get stronger from the flame
I love the way you hate me

(Hades)
I'd rather be a sinner than a slave
I'd rather be an outcast than just bow down and obey
When it's all done there's only one name upon my grave
I'd rather be a freak than be a fake
Tell me I'm a freak
Tell me I'm a creep
Tell me I'm obscene
Hate me

(Harmony)
You say I'm insane
I say you're afraid
I get stronger from the flame
I love the way you hate me
I don't care
I love the way you hate me
Hate me

The two high-fived and Harmony jumped up wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you dad."

"I love you too, let's go home." Hades walked out of Olympus with his daughter leaving the other Gods staring.