A Solo Lament: Part 1

—Hiya! It's been a month or two lol

Hiya! It's been a month or two lol.

Before we get started I wanted to mention a couple things:

1. Starting in this chapter I am going to start inserting my own story lines and chain of events which could start deviating from the movie.

2. Unlike the movies, I want to explore more on the Knights of Ren as well as Poe's squadron

3. Bantha is basically a Star Wars version of a cow

4. As a reminder, updates are super slow but I am trying to update sooner

Disclaimer: All star wars characters except Klara (and her story line) belong to George Lucas.

Note: This chapter is unedited.

Chapter 11: A Solo Lament Part 1

The landing was rough as they tore through the wilderness and onto the snow-covered terrain. All of them groaned from the impact as they had been jerked forward with their adrenaline slowly fading after they had come to a complete stop. After grabbing what weapons they needed, they quickly shuffled to the hatch as Han began to open it. They were greeted with a piercing coldness that made each of them shiver at the impact of the newly decreased temperature. Once the hatch was open, the light reflected easily off the snow and bounced into their eyes, making each of them squint until their eyes adjusted to the brightness.

Finally adjusting her eyes to her new surroundings, Klara paused as she was walking down the ramp. She could feel the planet cry through the Force. It knew its fate, Klara thought. This planet knew what was going to happen to it. She could feel it in the air, and she was certain that whatever animals still existed on this planet knew as well. The thought saddened her forcing her to let out a sigh.

"Cutting it a little close, don't you think?" Klara heard Finn yell.

She turned her attention to Finn commenting on Han's landing job, her feet carrying her to where he stood. Feet crunching with every step she took in the snow; she came to a halt where Finn peered over. She let out a low whistle from the edge of the cliff, noting just how far down they could have gone had they teetered off the edge. The thought made her chuckle as she turned towards Finn.