Euphonious

Note: Not Edited

Note: Not Edited

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

She could hear him grumble as he inspected the transport they were to use. Standing there, she watched as Poe checked the interstellar ship and she couldn't help but smirk as he grumbled out his distaste. This was truly the first time she's seen him inspect a transport thoroughly. Most of the time she was only passing by to put her attention on him. In a lot of ways, Poe reminded her of Han when it came to the objects they were to fly. From what she could recall, this WTK-85A Interstellar transporter was meant to have a crew of two but knew that one could suffice. As she glanced back to it and away from Poe, she took note that the transporter was large enough to fit at least six passengers.

Klara let out a sigh and decided it was best to leave Poe in his own world, seeing as how focused he was on the carrier. She made a step onto the ramp, hearing her boots clank against the serrated edges of the metal transporter. The trip would take them a few days, and hopefully only that much. Majority of their time would be spent in hyperspace, or so she would hope. The mission was meant to be a quick in and a quick out but somehow, she got the feeling that things will not turn out the way she would hope since Ubialla was known to make a "scene". She groaned at the thought of whatever request the woman would make of her or Poe.

Upon entry, she was surprised on how spacious the interstellar transporter was. If she was being honest, this was her first time on this vessel. She's only seen it from afar but never once stepped foot in it until now. Like the Falcon, there was a table with a booth surrounding it but without the game. How unfortunate, she thought. It would amuse her to play Dejarik with Poe and test his capabilities out. Aside from the one table with seating, there wasn't much to relax on. The rest of the deck had seating with buckles meant for hyperdrive. As she moved forward to the front, she could see several key controls that even she knew would take time for her to understand. She looked around and familiarized herself with some common controls she knew of from flying the x-wing. She was glad it was the two of them that were to be flying because she really enjoyed the view from up front as they traveled through hyperspace, it was always quite mesmerizing for her.

Klara stuffed her satchel back where she found the table before making her way back and seating herself in the co-pilots spot. She hoped Poe wouldn't need her assistance so she could simply lean back and watch before her.

"I know I said I could fly anything." She heard Poe start as he tossed aside something metal as it clacked to the ground. Klara didn't bother to turn around in her seat to watch what he was up to. She didn't have to anyways since Poe was only going to be sitting beside her on the left. "But that doesn't mean I want to."

She offered him a smile as he finally came into her view when he sat down. "Leia wanted us to blend in with the crowd. We can't exactly go in with known Resistance x-wings."