2. Weekly Idol

"You always gain by giving love."
                                     -Rees Witherspoon

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hi everybody-" chang-min (host) said but was cutted off by his younger host, Dae hwi

"Welcome to our show Weekly idol, where we call idols and interact with them." Dae hwi said.

"Why do you always have to cut me off. Anyways, you know there is a group under big hit who broke a record of having 100 million+ in 24 hrs. You know who are they?"

"Umm......no you tell"

"Its none other than SOF!" Chang-min says very loud, happily.

Then the background music plays as the group's debut song, Somebody new.

Chung-ja P.O.V (instead of y/n i hv used a particular name 😉)

As Chang-min ssi announced, we entered. We were walking to the stage according to our age. And I was at the last. The audience cheered.

Then we introduced ourselves.

"Hi my name is Cha soo. I am the leader, rapper, sub vocalist and also the eldest of the group." Cha Soo unnie said

The rest also gave their introduction and now it was my turn. I bowed and said,

"Hi everyone! I am Choi Chung-ja, the lead-vocalist, Sub-rapper, lead-dancer and I am also the smallest of all a.k.a the Maknae of the group." I waved cutely and also showed peace sign at the word maknae.

"Wow you guys are so pretty especially Chung-ja" Dae hwi said but Chang-min playfully hit the head of the younger who was literally drooling over the girls.

We all started laughing at the two hosts and also because I was blushing on the fact he called me beautiful. The members teased me too.

Then we all sit on our respective seats.

"Ok so as you know that you got so many views, likes and all. So how do you feel about that?" Chang-min asked.

"Well, we are feeling so much excited and so much thankful to you all for all the support that helped us to become a record breaking group. So, kamsahmida." Cha soo unnie said and stood up, bowed while joining hands at the last line.

The audience cheered at this.

"So what was your inspiration to make the song 'Somebody New'?" Dae-hwi asked curiously.

"The answer of this question will be given by the writer of the song." Jihee said

Jihee knew that I was shy and nervous to say or answer anything, thats why she did it. As no one knew the song writer, she gestured her hands towards me.

"Well, this song was to tell to never give up on your life coz one day or the other, somebody, somebody new will come in your life who will love you whole heartedly. So basically, it tells to never give your hopes up." I said earning cheers from the audience.

Then it continued. The host asked several questions and Cha Soo unnie (leader) answered them smartly.

Then Chang-min asked,

"So do u all have conflicts or fight and all between the group??

"Well we do have and we are fed up of it" said Min cha unnie said rolling her eyes at me and Cha soo unnie.

"So which pair fights the most??"

Cha-soo unnie wanted to say something but was interrupted by Chae-yeon.
She said-

"Well, eomma Cha-soo and maknae Chung-ja fights the most"

"You cant exactly call them fights. If she burn the kitchen while just making a packet of instant pasta, pranking me everytime, I scold her. Thats not called fight!" Cha-Soo unnie said defending herself but at the same time glaring at me.

I was totally embarrassed.

"Oh my god! didn't know that a pretty face can be this way." said Dae-hwi, playfully and dramatically.

"Believe it or not she hides a very devilish conspiracy behind her cute smile." Cha-soo unnie said with a light chuckle.

"Yah! Its not like that!" I said totally embarrassed.

"Oh ya?? Then what about that time when you pretended to be lost in woods and scared us by wearing a ghost mask?" Cha-soo unnie said.

"Well that's not my fault you get so scared easily."

"So what!? You really gave me a heart attack" Cha soo unnie said, while dramatically keeping a hand on her chest.

"Well you should be careful, you know ghosts can pull out someones heart."

"You rebel!"

Everybody was laughing at our fight except us 2.

"You know ghosts eat humans" i said to make her more scared and angry.

"I AM GONNA KI-" Cha soo unnie was cut off by jihee unnie.

"So here we conclude the part 1 of maknae v/s eomma. Stay tuned for more fights." Kim jihee said with a wink.

This made everybody to laugh harder, of course except us two who were glaring at each other.

"Hence, proved we have conflicts but the fighters are just these two." Min cha unnie said pointing at us two.

This made hosts to laugh even harder, if that was even possible.

"Seriously, I have never laughed this much in my entire life." Chang-min said after controlling his laughter a lil bit.

"I totally agree" said Dae-hwi still laughing loudly.

The show continued for 20 minutes more.

"So by this, we conclude today's show and hope to have SOF again on our show."

"Yeah, me too"

"So bye guys thank you for staying with us in our show" we all said in unison n bowed at the camera.

The show ended, we went back to our house.

______________________________________
Author's note

Hi my fellas!!!! Here you go with another chapter hope u enjoyed it.

As this is my first ff nd also english not being my first language, pls tell if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes through the chat box.

My story is not fully original as some ideas have been taken from some stories from the wattpad. But it is also not fully copied. So please dont kill me. 😉Byee!!

This story is edited once due to cringe in it. If its still cringy, please tell. :)