17. The crazy driver

-----------------------------------------------------------
"True love first begins with
Loving yourself"
-bts
----------------------------

Chung ja pov

"So everybody, today we have a new student" the teacher said.

She gestured me to come inside the class.

"Hi! I am Choi Chung ja. Hope we become friends. Please take care of me." I said while bowing.

Then the class continued. I was so happy to see that this school isn't like my previous one or thats what i thought.

It was recess time. I went towards the cafeteria.

As i didn't have any friends yet and i was also too shy to make one, after bringing food, i sat alone on a table.

Then someone pulled a chair opposite of mine and sat there.

I looked up to see none other than jungkook, the only friend i have in this school.

"Hi!" He said.

"Hi!! What you doing here??" I replied.

"Oh well, you were sitting alone so i thought why not accompany my sneak bud"

"Sneak bud, really?" I asked while rolling my eyes playfully. "Do you really think i am gonna do that with you again?"

"Well you have to, you have no other choice" he replied with a wink followed by a shrug.

"Ugh! I hate you and also me for taking you in the first place" i rolled my eyes.

"Aww! I hate you too, dont worry about that" he replied with a pat on my head.

Then the bell rang.

The rest of the day went away like any normal school day just except the fact that i dont know why but some girls were glaring at me since the recess like i asked them for their kidney. 🙄

Here i was exiting the school gate when suddenly a car gets in front of me, almost hitting me to death.

I looked at the car in horror. Then went to see who the driver is. To my surprise it was

 To my surprise it was

Jimin.

"What in the fricking frack apple sack do u think you were doing!? You almost killed me!!" I shouted at him.

As the window rolled down more, i got a clear view of whats inside.

There were the whole maknae lines(except for me of course) who were snorting at me!

"Hi to you too and I am sorry ok! My feet couldn't touch the break on time. And now get in we have to go to the company." He said.

"Shortie" i mumbled under my breath.

Then stomping my feet, i opened the car door and sat beside jihee my bestie.

(A/N- just so you know the sitting arrangement is like this -

Jimin is driving
Chae-yeon sitting beside jimin on passenger seat
Taehyung sitting behind jimin
Jungkook sitting beside taehyung
Chung ja sitting behind taehyung
Jihee sitting beside chung ja)

Then he started driving and chae-yeon unnie plugged the aux to her phone and it became our karaoke bar.

______________________________________

Author's note-

Hi! I am back! With a new chapter!!

Hope you all like it.

And also thank you for 182 views.

Thank you for your love and support. I hope you all are healthy wherever you are.

And also please follow Jeon_kookliet_. He/she also write stories. Dont forget to check them out.

And nowadays i write longer story. 😉

So if there are any grammatical or spelling mistake please notify me through the chat box.

Stay tuned! Byee!!