6. The person who woke me up

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Time can heal a broken heart, but it can also break a waiting heart"
-unknown
---------------------------------------

Chung ja P.O.V

Here i am sleeping peacefully. I have no energy to even wake up if the house is on fire.

Third Person P.O.V

Jungkook came in Chung ja's room as Min cha said him to wake her up. He tried to wake her up. But she didnt move a single muscle. Next thing he started shaking her.

She still didn't move.

Then cha soo came to see what's taking so long. Then she started shaking her violently. Which caused her to get irritated.

She turned her head to the other side. But she opened the curtains which made her eyes to twitch a bit. She  turned her head to the first side hiding her head in the plushie.

Then she started shaking her again which made her groan. She sat up looking towards the direction of the voice only to see an unfamiliar figure.

Chung ja POV

As my eyes were still not settled to the light, i was almost blind. I could see everything blurry.

I bought my hand to touch the figures. Almost like this but with one hand and rather clumsily:

 Almost like this but with one hand and rather clumsily:

I realised it wasn't Cha soo unnie. My eyes shot open. I rubbed my eyes with the back of my palms. Then realised who it was.

Jungkook

______________________________________

Author's note-

Hi!!! Im sorry if this story wasnt as gud as it was supposed to be. My mind went all blank after 5 chapters in a day.

So imma take a break n think about a better chapter rather than a chapter like this

Srry, but thanku anyways for reading the story.

Pls vote, share and comment.

Also do read my other book My mafia love. Its a great fantasy book which has been inspired from animes and comics. So pls do read 🙏

Thank u once again. Byee!!