20. The song

-------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are sad, just think that you are investing your happiness by using the whole sadness for your future happiness"
-Unknown
--------------------------------

Chung ja POV

On the rooftop, i was glancing the busy city, which had lights glowing, making it look like a Christmas tree with a touch of light decoration around it.

Looking at it brought happy memories

Looking at it brought happy memories...with the sad ones. Sometimes i wish i could have a door with a lock and lock all these bad memories in a door, away from all the happy memories.

It's been months since i have last seen mom dad and oppa. Although i see him a lot in tv but that doesn't change the fact that its been so long since i have last seen him, physically.

Thinking about everything, not realising for how much long i was staring at the city and standing at the same place.

I checked the time. I couldn't see it first because it was a bit blur due to the tears in my eyes. It read 9:17pm.

'Shit, i came here at 7:30' i thought and rushed back to the studio.

My mind flooded with ideas and i finished the beats with lyrics some time. I checked the time....12:23 am it read.

Where people take days, some take months; i finished this song in not more than 3hrs.

I patted my own back with a smile.

I saved that in my computer and put the lyrics in my folder.

I have so many books of songs written by me, but i never thought of using them in our album as they are from the time, since when i was a kid and was immature.

I was alone other than some staff people. I had to go to scho-

'SHIT!! I had homework!!!!!'

I rushed back to the dorm, using my cycle. I am not eligible to drive anything other than cycle so its not like i had an option.

To be honest, i would have had most likely skipped my homework if it wasn't for me bieng a....nerdy type you can say. But i could also skip homework because our school knows that idols hardly have any time.

But i am a studious type of student you can say. Good marks, never had detention, never had a complaint, always home work complete.

This maybe made me the main reason for my best friends to go against me, but i also had dreams like going to a good University, having a job.

But becoming a trainee and all happened so fast, that i forgot what all dreams and people i will be leaving behind.

Although i cant have any job like a normal person in the future, but i can go to my dream uni tho.

I reached the dorm door. I started searching for the keys in my bag, but they were not there.

_________________________________________
Author's note-

Hi! Thank you for bearing with my story even though i know it is not good.

I maybe writting other stories with this one, but still it is my first ff and also i sometimes have writter's block.

I have many future plans for this story so stay tuned for those.

Thank you for your love and support towards this story. :)