16. The crazy fangirls

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Compromise where you can. Where you can't, don't. Even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right. Even if the whole world is telling you to move, it is your duty to plant yourself like a tree, look them in the eye, and say, 'No, you move'."
-Sharon carter

---------------------------------------

Chung ja pov

The driver lowered his mask. My eyes widened to see none other than jungkook.

 My eyes widened to see none other than jungkook

"Get in fast! We are already late!!" He said.

I rushed towards the passenger side without any second thoughts.

"You know, we could have saved two minutes if you would have had got in earlier!" He added.

"Oh c'mon what if it was a crazy person other than you! Now drive fast before we get any late!"

"Yah!! Dont be so moody ok!? I am picking you up still you are like this......the ungrateful child" he mumbled the last phrase, under his breathe.

"Well if we didn't snuck out till late last night, i dont think so we would be late and moody!!"

"Hey! It was your plan!"

"But you texted me first! And not to forget, you also agreed on going!"

"Ugh!"

Then we both stopped. I used to give him glances. And vice versa.

"Im sorry" we both said at the same time.

"You better be" we said at the same time again.

We started glaring at each other before bursting into laughter.

Then he stopped the car in front of school gate.

"You get in i will pull the car over and then follow you" he said.

I stepped out of his car and stood in front of the school gate and started mentally preparing for whats up coming.

My recent school didn't go well so i was thinking what if the same happens in this school too?

I was spaced out until i heard some people, more like girls shouting at something or rather someone.

"Jungkooook!!

I looked at my side to see jungkook in a crowd like a bunny in zoo being watched and cheered by loads of people.

"Whats up jungkook!"

"You look handsome, jungkook!"

"Are you coming to my party this weekend, jungkook?"

"Your shoes are to die for, jungkook"

"Will you marry me,jungkook"

"You'll NEVER guess who has a crush on you, jungkook!"

"Love your hair today, jungkook"

"I'll pluck out my eye with a pencil and eat it with a spam and mustard sandwitch IF ONLY you will sit with me at the lunch today, jungkook"

I snickered at the person who said that and went, piercing the crowd towards jungkook.

He saw me and came towards me. We somehow managed to go past the crowd to our class before the bell rings.

I went to the office to get my schedule. Then i went to my class.

______________________________________

Author's note-

Hi!! First of all thank you, thank you so so much for 156 views! Even if that isnt that much big of a deal to you but it really matters to me!!

Thank you for your love and support toward this story.

So first of all, all those who have watched captain America: civil war, you all will notice i have copied down the funeral speech of sharon carter.

Well i really liked it.

And also those who have read dork diaries 1st edition, the fangirling is from there, just replace the words jungkook with MacKanzie. Lmao i copied 2 official things 🤣🤣

So stay tuned for more! Byee!!