25. The Footage

Chung ja POV

I called oppa.

"Yeobosyo?" He said.

"Hey oppa! Gwenchanayo? I miss you" I said in a cheerful voice.

"Its you? Wow i never thought in my life Chung ja could be that cheerful and caring towards me" he said

I laughed nervously.

"Oh umm. Can we meet coz i am missing you" i said in a cute voice.

"What do you need Chung ja?" He said in a bored tone.

"What? No, i need nothing. I just missed you" i replied.

"Listen, i am really very busy and i dont think so we can meet each other till next year, except for award shows, of course. We are having a comeback next week and everything is a.....chaos" he said.

"Its ok! I'll talk to you later" i said and hung up.

I tapped my phone on the laptop.

'Guess I'll have to do this on my own. But where to start, where to start? Oh yes right!'

I unlocked my phone and opened the message of Bora unnie.

Me
Unnie i need u to share me the CCTV footage of that incident, pls

Bora unnie
Media is private. Can only be seen after saved in the gallery.

Me
Thank you, thank you so much!

I shared the video in faceygram to watch the video from a different device. I opened my laptop and started the app.

It was taking too much time to download probably because i have full storage (A/N: ARMYs can relate) and also the file is large.

Assuming that everyone must be asleep right now, i went to the kitchen to get some ramen.

I went out of my room and wow there is a whole meeting going on, without me. I am glad though as it is very boring. I went to the kitchen and cooked some ramen on the stove.

It boiled and i transferred all that in a bowl. I took it and left the kitchen. I was in the middle of opening my door, when Cha soo unnie called me,

"Hey! I thought you were sleeping." She said while raising an eyebrow at me, wearing pjs, and sneakily going to my room with a bowl of ramen.

"Uh...i was just going to sleep when i remembered i had homework, yeah homework!"

She nodded and continued their group meeting. I sighed in relief and went in my room. I checked the laptop to see that it downloaded. I sat down with my back facing the door and while slowly slurping the ramen, i checked the whole CCTV footage.

I just saw something odd and while narrowing my eyes suspiciously, i was eating the ramen.

"Boo!!" i heard someone shout just behind me.

I was so scared that i almost dropped my precious ramen on my laptop. I turned to see a person with a brain as shallow and small as a tin box.

I glared at him when i noticed he was looking at something behind me. I remembered i was watching the CCTV footage. I immediately closed the screen and turned my face to him and grinned while showing my teeth like the cartoons do after doing something suspicious.

"Umm Chung ja, w-what...what was that?" Jungkook said.

"Oh umm it was nothing. Yeah right it was home work!" I said nervously.

"But we have the same home room teacher and he didn't give any homework. And i saw from my own eyes you were watching a killing movie."

"Oh yeah! And please dont tell unnie"

"Ok but let's watch together" he said and with that, he plopped to my bed, with his back facing the ceiling and his face, facing the laptop.

'What will i do now'

_________________________________________
Author's note-

Hi!! The things are gonna get more and more complicated from here onwards. If you have seen detective movies and all, you will like this very much. I just added a bit spice ;)

Also please read my and my friend's other stories on my profile.

Thank you for your love and support. Please vote comment and share.

Stay tuned for more. Byee~~