24. How?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"If someone trusts you whole-heartedly, even if the whole world is against you, that person will stand next to you, no matter what"
------------------------

Bora POV

I left her alone and walked away. I told Chae-won and Chun-hie to go and that i will spend some time alone here. They walked away. I dont know why, but i felt as if Chung ja's tears were screaming that she ain't lying.

But i saw from my own eyes. I saw her do that to them. Somehow i felt, that maybe all that i am seeing is wrong. My brain said to not believe her but my heart said otherwise.

I am really struck. I hid behind the tree to see her in the same position we left her, crying while her head on the ground. Tears welled up in my eyes, seeing my best friend who i used to love so dearly and was like an energy ball.

I still somehow couldn't believe that she did that. I can never in my life believe it. I slid down against the tree crying. I peeped out to see Chung ja talking to a small girl with tears still in her red and puffy eyes which used to sparkle whenever she smiled.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket. And texted 'Chung ja❤️'. I still haven't changed her name in my phone. I typed a message saying,

'5 months, i give you 5 months. I still believe you but, BUT if you are not able to prove us your innocence then you will have to bear the consequences'

"I hope you will prove our eyes wrong and prove us your innocence" i muttered to myself.

I peeped through the tree to see her hugging the small girl, crying. I couldn't see her state. I stood up and went to my home.

Chung ja POV

I reached home after 2 long hours in the company. When i reached there late, Cha soo unnie scolded me for not picking up her calls but eventually she said to come fast and practice.

We were eating while i was eating while playing with the food in my plate, thinking something.

I was burdened too much. Work, interviews, homework, studying and now one more thing added. To collect proofs.

But how? I dont know where to start, where to end. I just dont know how! Well i will have to do this at any cost. Better start it from tomorrow.

Wait. I cant do that alone. I will need someone. But who can i ask. Ummm. How about oppa?

_________________________________________
Authors note-

Hi! Thank you for reading.

If there are any mistakes, please notify me by commenting in the comment box.

Also
2 uploads in a week 😉
N i think i am gonna do more 🤷
I am more than free

Thank you for your love and support.

Stay tuned! Byee~~

Borahae!!!! 💜💜