28. The Frustrated

----------------------------------------------------
"If you ever think your life is turning into a melo-drama like KDrama, just think that your male lead will come soon and protect you"
~ me
-------------------------

Chung ja POV

After the meeting in the living room, everyone left while i slept peacefully in my room. At least for the last day.

Time skip *in the morning*

Cha soo unnie woke me up and made me have a full breakfast. I ate my pancakes, took my laptop and full speed dashed downstairs to jungkook's car.

He was sitting inside with his left arm resting on the window and his face on his arm, while the other gripped the steering wheel. I reached towards his car, opened passenger door and sat inside. Then realization hit me.

"Wait, you aren't 18, how can you drive?" I asked him.

"Well, as i cant go through the bus anymore and the members are too busy to do that for me, so PD-nim made me learn driving and got me license. So now can we go, your majesty?" He asked while i was frowning. I replied to him with a confused nod then shrugged it off.

We soon reached school. While jungkook was parking his car in the parking lot, i went to the school gate and stood just beside it, waiting for him. He came and we both then escorted inside.

We finished with three of our classes. It was lunch time now, when i spotted the three of my unnies. I told jungkook to come with me and we both went there. I tapped on Bora unnie's shoulder and she looked up at me.

"Unnie i want to show you something" i said to her while jungkook looked at me, wide eyed, he probably thought that i am not gonna tell unnie right now.

With that i also gestured Chun-hie and Chae-Won also to come with me. I took them all to the school library which was completely empty. I rushed to my locker to get my laptop to the library while they were all waiting for me.

I hurriedly placed the laptop on the table and inserted the pen drive. I opened the file of the CCTV footage.

Jungkook looked at me and asked, whispering, "do we have to tell them right now?" To which i replied with a firm nod.

Bora POV

Chung ja attached the pen drive to her laptop and opened the file of CCTV footage. She pointed at the screen. Tears brim in my eyes, my heart stinging to see their death again.

But when they came in a good view, Chung ja pointed towards the screen.

"Unnie see. You know them more than me. Remember she has a mole? But this one doesn't. And see this" she pointed towards her shoes in the screen, "i never wore lace shoes and you know it why."

I was taken aback by her sudden comeback. I looked at her confused.

"What are you trying to imply?" I asked.

"See, i want you to believe me first. Second, i might need your help. Third, i proved you that this is not me. So give me some time more to prove myself, i will prove to you that i am innocent and i promise whoever killed them, they aint getting away like this. Afterall, they loved me so much."

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I couldn't control them in anymore. They are not them. They can't be. I always blamed Chung ja for something she didn't even do. I stood up and hugged her.

Chung ja POV

Unnie stood up and hugged me tightly, crying on my shoulder. I hugged her back and patted her back. She must be feeling so sad. After all they were her loved ones.