26. The laptop

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Let me stay with you, not till death do us apart, but even after death.
Even death cant break my love for you apart"
------------------------

Jungkook POV

Since we went to school, her mood was totally off. She was smiling and all in the morning, though. It made me worried about her. So i decided to visit her. BTS and SOF were having a meeting so it will be much better excuse to go and talk to her.

We all went to the SOF dorm. They were deciding something about world tours and concerts and all but my main concern right now was her.

I didn't question them that where is she to avoid all the teasing. After 10 minutes of sitting there, i saw Chung ja going to the kitchen and again after 10 minutes, come out of the kitchen and go to her room.

I nudged jimin hyung with my elbow. He looked at me with questionable eyes. He asked me 'what happened' with his eyes only. I gave him a signal to make an excuse to let me go in that room with Chung ja. Telepathy.

He understood me and smirked. 'uh-uh our maknae likes someone' he mouthed and eyed. (A/N: You know, like when you give signal to your best friend using eyes and also mouth what you said to make it more clear)

I glared at him. 'i am gonna slap that smirk off your face if you dont stop'. He shut his mouth immediately. He turned to the other side.

"Hey i was wondering what is Chung ja doing?" He said.

"She is in her room, must be watching a movie or doing something, why?" Cha soo unnie said.

"Umm just asking, what if jungkook go there. They both need to spend some time. It will help them bond."

"Yeah, sure."

Cha soo unnie smiled at me. I smiled back and turned to jimin to give a 'I-am-gonna-kill-you-later' smile for giving the lamest excuse.

I stood up and went to her room. I thought to scare her, so i didn't knock. I went inside her room to see her watching something on her laptop with her back facing the door, eating ramen.

I went behind her back and did a little boo. She became scared to that extent that she almost dropped her ramen on laptop. She turned back to face me.

She glared at me. I was trying hard not to laugh. Then my eyes deviated towards her laptop screen. There was a girl around Chung ja's age. She had a knife in hand with a dead couple beside. Chung ja noticed me looking towards the laptop screen so she immediately closed it.

"Umm Chung ja, w-what...what was that?" I said, stuttering at the scene i saw.

"Oh umm it was nothing. Yeah right it was home work!" She said nervously.

"But we have the same home room teacher and he didn't give any homework. And i saw from my own eyes.....you were watching a killing movie?"

"Oh yeah! And please don't tell unnie"

"Ok but let's watch together" i said and with that, i plopped to her bed, with my back facing the ceiling and my face, facing the laptop. "Lets watch?" I was opening her laptop.

"No we can't!" She said while snatching the laptop from my hands.

I eyed her suspiciously.

"What were you even watching that you can't lemme see?"

She gulped.

"It's nothing! And i am going out so.." she snatched the laptop from me. "We cant watch the movie"

I was so suspicious of her. What was she watching? I thought. I snatched the laptop from her.

"Well, you dont look sleepy at all so lets watch"

She snatched the laptop from me.

"I am"

I snatched it again.

"No you aren't"

She tried taking her laptop from me as i lifted it higher. Much higher for her small figure.

"Ok here here! Take it!" I said. I pretended to give it to her. As soon as her hand reached to take it from my hands, i ran away. I ran from the living room to our dorm, while she was chasing me. The people in the living room gazed at us like they saw a deer running after tiger.

We went from her room to dorm, to her room, to finally my room. In between i tried to switch on her laptop. I know it is not to see someone's something private, but we are almost like best friends.

I went to my room and saw the video. I halted in my steps as soon as i saw it. My eyes widened with shock.

It was a girl in uniform, killing a couple. It wasn't a normal girl, but it was Chung ja.

_________________________________________
Authors note-

Hi guys! Thank you for staying with the story till now. One of my friend who reads this story once asked me jokingly, "you do know what you are writing, right?". So if you all are thinking that, please stay and wait for sometime.

I have something planned with this. Now its your theory to think, did Chung ja really killed someone who she love so much or did someone frame her?

Yes or no?

Who were those people that she killed?

If she killed, then why?

If she is framed then who framed her?

I am waiting for you all's crazy theories.
Please vote, comment and share with your Army fellas.

And also this 😂😂

Stay tuned! Byee~