23. Friends?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Sometimes ily doesn't mean i love you, it means I'll leave you"
~unknown
------------------------------

Chung ja POV

I was frozen. It seemed like the floor was being pulled away from my feet. I saw them all laughing.

(A/n: i forgot their names, wait lemme see in the last chapter 😂)

I was broken from my trance when Jungkook snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Hello? Earth to Chung ja?" He said while still snapping his fingers.

"Huh? Pardon?" I replied.

"I was asking, what happened to you and why is your face pale?"

"Oh its nothing. Lets go!" I tried to pretend as if nothing happened, laughing it off.

He shrugged and followed me.

I nervously walked to my class hoping that what i am thinking isn't true. I sat on my seat and rested my head on table with my hands as pillow. Damn! Its so long since i slept for a long time. I yawned and closed my eyes, bag still on my shoulders as the teacher will come after at least 10 mins from now.

(A/n: brace yourself up for emotional things ahead)

After 2 mins i heard footsteps near me and heard a bit shuffling. I was too tired to look who is it.

"Aye aye hey! Look who we have in here" a familiar voice spoke.

'where have i heard this voice?'

My eyes immediately shot open as soon as the realization hit me. My head jolted up and a familiar face came in sight. All my sleepiness was washed away.

"B-bora?" I said while stuttering with eyes wide open.

I stood up from the table.

"W-what are you d-doing here?" I asked.

She pushed me a bit and made me sit down on the chair while she sat on the table front of me, looking superior.

"No hi, hello, welcome to my school?" She said while raising an eyebrow.

"I thought you were still in that school"

"Oh really, honey? After what you did? You think i wasn't going to take a revenge from you for what you did?"

"I swear, i never did what you are accusing me of"

She stood up and grabbed her hair in frustration. She banged her hand on the table making me flinch and scoot a little back as a reflex.

"Dont you dare lie to me! I saw you, okay? You had a-" she was cut off by students appearing from the door.

"Listen to me, little girl. I am gonna destroy your idol life soon if you dont accept your fault or do as i say. And you exactly know what i can do. I wont even hesitate to ruin your life after you ruined mine" she spoke in a low tone so no one would hear.

I became a bit scared and couldn't focus in the whole class.

The bell rang and i left the class absent-mindedly. I went to my locker, put my bag inside it and took out my books for the upcoming class.

I closed the locker and an another familiar face came in sight. I got scared by the way she was smirking.

"Hey Chung ja! Whassup? Long time no see?" She said.

"Chun-hie? Why did you all shifted here? I thought at least you believe me" i said.

"I saw the proof! Bora showed it to me! I thought you were an innocent girl but i guess you were the worst a person could get!"