27. The help

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Sometimes, someone's words are enough to leave scars on your heart which are much more deeper and take more time to heal. But sometimes it take forever to heal them"
---------------------------

Chung ja POV

Oh no! He saw it! What will i do now!?

I went towards him. He turned towards me with wide eyes.

"Chung ja what is this?" He said.

"Lemme explain please" i said to which he nodded. I told him everything. He was listening like a little kid listening to his mother's rant. Wait did i just call him my son indirectly? Oh my! Eww.

I explained to him everything. (A/n: not gonna tell you all now 🙃🙂)

"So, you didn't kill them?" He asked and i nodded. "Then who is that?"

"That's all we have to find. I just have the CCTV as proof, which is still against me. So i am gonna find the truth. Not to save my life from getting ruined, but because they were very close to me that's why"

"I can help you."

I looked at him with wide eyes. I was shocked.

"Y-you sure? Coz this might ruin your image" i said and he nodded.

"Ya i am sure."

"Ok then, we wi-" my gaze diverted towards the laptop and i saw something which no one focused on.

I went closer to him, took the laptop and placed it on bed. I was sitting on the floor, carefully noticing everything. Suddenly my eyes widen. How stupid of me to not notice this thing!?

"Chung ja? What happened?" He asked, concerned at my sudden reaction.

I slowly pointed towards the screen.

"See this....this cheek. I have known her for almost whole my life, she had a mole over here. There isn't one here. This is not the real her." I said and added, "i never wore those lace shoes. I don't like them. I always wear buckle shoes. These are not my shoes."

He came closer to the screen and noticed the things.

"So we have to find out who are these people and what do they want from me and from them. Who are the people are killed in this footage and where are the ones who everyone thought is dead" I said.

"But don't you think this is dangerous. We will put our life on stake if we do this. And i guess you should first tell...what was her name? Yeah Bora noona."

"I can do anything for them. They loved me more than my own parents and secondly, I can't tell her just yet. Not until i get all the proofs."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, i am."

"Ok then. I will help you in this."

"Sounds cool."

"Yeah looks like we are in a detective movie and we are the main leads"
I hit him with a pillow. "Ow! Ouch! What!?"

"Main leads end up together!" he raised an eyebrow not getting what i was trying to say. As soon as he realised, he blushed. He blushed and looked like strawberry and tomato gave a birth to him and he ran 10 miles after that.

"I wouldn't mind ending up with you, baby." he said, teasingly.
I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"You should get better flirting classes from jimin

"You should get better flirting classes from jimin."

He sighed. "I guess i should."
We both looked towards each other and started laughing. We were laughing so hard. I looked at his cute face. It looked like an angel came from heaven. To help me and i am so thankful for that.

 To help me and i am so thankful for that

_

________________________________________
Authors note-

Hi! Thank you for your love and support for this story! It has reached 450+ reads until now and i am happy is an understatement.

I might not have as much views as other people's stories but i am glad that people still read it and it might not even be a big number for you, but it is for me :). N i am very happy for that.

Also the pic above, baby filter was 😭✋

Pls vote and comment.

Stay tuned! Byee~~ :))))))