9. The overwatch

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Go on your path, even if you live for one day."
-Jimin

----------------------------------------

Chung ja P.O.V

Although we had spent so much time together, but i take a little time to adjust with someone or something new.

The same is happening with me and bangtan. I am not much comfortable with them yet.

So here i was playing overwatch in my room. Peacefully. But then because of a silly mistake of my teammate a person killed me!!!!!!

"Are you crazy!? Number 2, I am your teammate, you should cover me not throw a grenade at number 3 and 4!!" I shouted.

Then after a few minutes, i heard a knock on the door.

Jungkook P.O.V

Me and rest of the hyungs were joking around. Accept jin hyung who was making ttaekaboki.

His head popped out from kitchen.

"Jungkook, call the members of sof here for dinner."

I replied with a hmm and went to their dorm. Their dorm is just opposite to our's. I knocked on the door. It opened revealing Cha soo noona.

"Hi! Actually jin hyung are calling you all for dinn-" I said before bieng cutout by a loud shout.

"Are you crazy!? Number 2, I am your teammate, you should cover me not throw a grenade at number 3 and 4!!"

I couldn't recall whose voice is it. So i asked noona for it.

"Umm....noona whose voice is it??"

"Oh its just nothing, Chung ja is shouting while playing overwatch" jihee noona replied, coming out of no where.

"She plays overwatch!?" I asked shocked

"Ya beleive me she's such a pain in the ass, the moment she starts playing!" Jihee said

I ran to her room without saying anything.

I knocked on the door. Then came in.

"Hi!" She said

"Hi! I heard you were playing overwatch so i just came over" I said.

"Oo, you wanna play with me??"

"Of course yes"

"Well atleast there will be one good teammate. Its been a whole week since i could find a good one!!"

Then i logged in my id.

______________________________________

Author's Note-

Hi!! I'm back with a new chapter i know its somehow boring. I'm sorry for that.

I have many things in mind, to add, but will have to change the story in that way.

Also I won't be able to update as many as chapters as much as i used to because of studies. Hope you understand.

Thank you. And byee!!