02

Same Day- November 10th

We Walked Up The Steps To The House And India Did A Special Knock Then The Door Was Opened. We Walked Into The Living Room And It Was People Every Where.

"Wassup India Durk In The Kitchen" A Lightskin Dude With Waves Said. She Gave Him A Small Nod Then Headed In The Direction Towards The Kitchen I'm Assuming.

We Walked In The Kitchen And I Immediately Scrunched My Face Up Due To The Smell Of Marijuana.

India Placed The Bag She Had Down On The Island Before Going Over To A Dude With Blonde Dreads And A Bunch Of Tattoos. She Kissed Him On The Lips Before Sitting In His Lap.

"Hey Babe This My Cousin Lovelyn" She Told Him Causing Him To Give Me A Small Smile And A Head Nod

"Hey Babe This My Cousin Lovelyn" She Told Him Causing Him To Give Me A Small Smile And A Head Nod. I Did A Small Wave In Return.

"You Can Sit Down Folk We Ain't Gone Fuck Witchu" The Light Skin Dude From Earlier Said. My Eyes Bucked Due To His Use Of Profanity But I Played It Off And Quietly Took A Seat At The Island.

"Herb Leave Luh Folks Alone. 'Fore You Scare Ha" Durk Told The Dude Who's Name I'm Assuming Is Herb.

He Smacked His Lips "Man I'm Just Being Polite Y'all Ain't Offa Folks No Seat Or Nun"

"Don't Pay Them No Mind" India Said Turning To Me. "You Okay Tho ? We Can Leave If You're To Uncomfortable"

"I'm Fine" I Told Her As I Pulled Out My Phone To See That My Mother Still Hadn't Called Me. I Said A Quick Prayer That They Were Okay And Pulled Out My Gummy Worms Taking In My Surroundings. You Wouldn't Think This House Would Be This Nice Based On The Outside.

"Say Luh Folks Nem Where You From?" Herb Asked Me As Him And Durk Passed The Marijuana Back And Forth.

"She's From Huston" India Answered For Me Causing Herb To Mug Her And Thump Her Forehead. "Bae He Hit Me" She Whined To Durk.

A Hour Or So Passed And I Was Actually Enjoying Myself Talking More. It Was Only The Three Of Us Sitting Around Playing Uno Now In The Living Room.