24

Lovelyn Johnson
September 25th
Chicago,Illinois

Lovelyn JohnsonSeptember 25thChicago,Illinois

Liked by Ari.TheDON and 983,609 others
Love.Lynn Plain Jane 💕
ItsINDIA I'm Otw 🥰
> We're Waiting 🥰
Nlechoppa 😍😍
> 😊
Random Asian Look Better 🤮
VonFromDaO Where My Daughta At 🫤?
> Sleep 😐
Random Gorgeous 😍
> 🫶🏽
Im_Liam 😍😍
> ☺️

Minutes Later I Heard Knocking On The Door Of The Airbnb We're Staying In. I Made Sure Promise Was Okay On The Couch Before Heading To The Door. I Seen India And Durk On The Other Side Of The Door Through The Peephole.

"Where My Niece ?" Durk Said While Making His Way In As Soon As I Opened The Door.

"I'm Doing Fine Thanks For Asking, How About Yourself ?" I Said Rolling My Eyes Before Leading The Way Into The Living Room After Locking The Door.

Durk Put On Hand Sanitizer Before Gently Picking Her Up. She Slowly Blinked Until She Was Fully Awake Then Her Eyes Settled On Who Was Holding Her.

"She Mug Just Like Folks Man This lil Twinnem FaSho" He Said Taking A Picture Of Her.

"Put This On Her While I Pack Her Bag" I Told India After Handing Her Promise's Outfit With A Clean Diaper. Her Outfit Consisted Of A White Polo Dress With Light Colored Horses And A Pink Headband.

I Jogged Up The Steps Where Our Bags Were So I Could Pack Her Diaper Bag. I Always Over Pack Her Bag When We Go Anywhere, Better Safe Than Sorry. I Was Kind Of Nervous About Meeting Dayvon's Family.

"lil Folks Bring Yo Ass On Cause If This Nigga Call Me One Mo Time Ima Send Em Wea' Tooka At" Durk's Voice Sounded Through The House As He Yelled Up The Stairs To Me Knocking Me Out My Thoughts.

I Grabbed The Bag Putting It On My Shoulder Then Proceeded Back Downstairs.

"Look At My Pretty Baby" I Cooed As I Snapped Pictures Of Promise In Her Outfit. I Decided To Post One On My Page.