07

Thursday, November 13th

I Woke Up With A Banging Headache Causing Me To Groan. Last Night Was A Blur I Don't Even Know How I Got In The Bed.

I Checked My Phone Seeing I Had A Total Of 4 Missed Calls Between My Mother And Father Making My Day Even Worse. My Father Texted Me Too.

Father 🤎🙏🏽: You Missed Our Morning Prayer  So You'll Be Grounded For 2 Weeks Once You Return Home. I'm Also Booking You A Flight For Saturday Morning Instead Of Saturday Night, Have A Blessed Day

I Rolled My Eyes Before Sending Back A Simple "Ok" And Placed My Phone On Do Not Disturb. I'm Tired Of Being Treated Like A Inmate Or Child.

I Got Up Going Into The Bathroom To Do My Morning Hygiene And To Take A Shower. I Turned The Water On Before Getting Undressed.

Once I Stepped In I Instantly Got Lost In My Thoughts. My Father Acts Like I Lost My Virginity Or Something This Is My First Time EVER Missing Our Family Morning Prayer. A Part Of Me Wanted To Call And Ask For Forgiveness But The Other Part Of Me Wanted To Say Forget It. Shaking The Thoughts Out Of My Head I Lathered My Body With Soap And Began My Shower.

Once I Was Satisfied With How Clean I Was I Stepped Out Wrapping Myself In My Towel. I Stood At The Sink Washing My Face And Brushing My Teeth.

I Slid On My Undergarments Before Putting On Something Simple.

(Minus The Choker)

(Minus The Choker)

The Good Thing About My Dad Being From Chicago Is He Bought Me All The Nice Shoes. He'd Probably Throw A Fit About My Shirt But It's Hot Out Today.

What He Doesn't Know Won't Hurt Right ?

I Sprayed On My Chanel Perfume And Walked Out To Find Everybody Else. I Followed The Sound Of Laughter Downstairs. Everybody Was In The Kitchen.

"Finally I Was About To Come Drag You Out The Bed" India Said From Durk's Lap.

"Luh Folks Nem You Made Dis ?" Herb Held Up His Plate Of Food I Cooked Last Night.

"Yes", I Mumbled To Him Before Turning To India "May I Have A Water ?" I Asked.

"Help Yaself Luh Folks Nem You Family" Durk Answered For Her.

I Went And Grabbed A Bottle Of Water Before Taking My Seat At The Island. I Scanned The Kitchen Noticing Everybody Was Still Here. I Made Eye Contact With Von And Suddenly I Began To Remember What Happened Last Night. He Smirked Before Licking His Lips, Luckily Nobody Noticed As I Hurriedly Turned Around.

"Aye PK You Can Cook Yo Ass Off Folk For Real What The Fuck !" Herb Said Making The Girls Laugh And Durk Nod In Agreement As He Ate His Plate As Well. Out The Corner Of My Eye I Seen Von Nodding In Agreement Also. It Made Me Feel Good Inside For Some Reason But I Brushed It Off, He Has A Girlfriend.