09

Same Day, November 14th

I Laid Flat On My Back ,Allowing Him To Climb On Top Of Me, Looking Up In His Eyes.

He Put His Hands Up My Shirt Grabbing My Breast Through My Bra.

"What Are You Doing ?" I Asked Just Above A Whisper.

"Shhhh Let Me Make You Feel Good Mamas"

Thoughts Of My Parents And How They'd Feel About Me Losing My Virginity To Somebody I Barely Knew Flooding My Mind. Somebody As Dangerous As Him, He Doesn't Even Say "Amen" After Prayer I Can't Do This.

The Thoughts Were Quickly Pushed To The Back Of My Mind When He Began Sucking My Neck.

He Reached Down Pulling My Shirt Over My Head. I Don't Know If It Was The Liquor Courage But I Began Undressing Him Too.

He Reached Behind Me Undoing My Bra Before Taking My Nipple In His Mouth. I Made Sure To Keep My Moans Low Scared That People Would Here.

His Hand Traveled To The Waistband Of My Shorts Causing My Heart Pound Inside My Chest.

"Can I ?" He Met My Gaze With His Low Eyes.

I Thought For A Second, I Wanted This But What About My Parents ?

He Licked His Lips At Me Waiting On A Response.

I Looked Around In The Darkness Before Meeting His Gaze Again.

I Nodded My Head Then Leaned Up And Pecked His Lips.

He Wrapped His Hand Around My Neck Before Saying, "Use Your Words".

"Yes" I Attempted To Say But It Came Out As A Moan Instead.

He Stuck His Hands In My Panties And Began Rubbing Me In A Circular Motion. You Could Hear How Wet I Was.

He Began To Rub Faster Making It Harder For Me To Keep My Moans Down. I Attempted To Grab His Hand But He Went Even Faster Kissing Me Placing His Tongue Into My Mouth.

My Eyes Rolled Back And My Body Shook As That Now Familiar Liquid Shot Out Of Me Making Him Groan Into The Kiss.

He Pulled My Leggings Down Along With My Panties Before Standing Up.

I Closed My Legs And Covered My Breast With My Hands As I Watched Him Take Off His Pants.

My Eyes Damn Near Fell Out My Head When He Pulled Down His Calvin Klein Boxers. I Guess He Noticed My Face Because He Smirked And Came Back To The Bed Climbing Between My Legs.

He Kissed Me Again While Sliding A Finger In At The Same Time. I Scrunched My Face Up And Hissed At The Pain While My Body Tightened Up Making Him Groan.

"Relax Baby" He Said Before Slowly Moving His Finger In A Come Here Motion And Began Tonguing Me Down.

The Pain Began To Turn Into Pleasure Making Me Moan Into The Kiss. He Added Another Fingering Making My Body Go Crazy.

My Body Shook As I Came For The Second Time.

His Tip Was Brushing Up Against My Clit Making My Eyes Roll Back While I Let Out Low Moans And He Let Out Low Groans.

He Lined Himself Up With My Entrance About To Enter But I Immediately Stopped Him.

"Do You Have A Condom ?" I Asked Quietly.

He Raised Up And Got Out The Bed Going Over To His Jeans Getting One Out Then Coming Back To
The Bed.

He Put It On Before Lining Himself Up With My Entrance. I Took A Deep Breath And Attempted To Prepare Myself.