19

Lovelyn Johnson
Same Day (July 14th)
Miami, Florida

"Oh My Goshhhh She's So Adorable" India Said Rocking The Baby Softly.

"Thank You" I Smiled Over At Her.

India, Lilly, Britt And Ari Are All Up Here Visiting The Baby. They All Brought Her Stuff To Last Until We Go Home.

I Decided To Post Her Since Everybody's Seen Her. The Post Immediately Went Up With Likes.

 The Post Immediately Went Up With Likes

Liked By Durkioo And 703,629 others
Love.Lynn 6pounds 2ounces 💕🧸
comments disabled

Your Story just now

"No It's You Not Waking Us Up For Me" Ari Said Making All The Girls Nod In Agreement

"Those Pains Wasn't Any Fun I Was Trying To Get Here As Soon As Possible. I Almost Cussed Out The Uber Driver" I Told Them Making The Room Fill With Laughter.

"It's Her Mug For Me Cause Girl Why You Look So Mean ? Ain't Nobody Did Nothingg To You Ms.Girl" Lilly Said As She Was Now Holding Her.

"She Mugged Me So Hard When I Was Holding Her I Thought I Was Holding Her Wrong Tiny Mean Butt" Britt Added On Making Us Laugh.

"It Felt So Weird Holding Her Compared To Papa. My Baby Feel Like A Sack Of Potatoes" Ari Said Just As The Door Opened And In Walked Durk Along With Herb.

They Raced To The Sink Trying To Beat Each Other At Washing Their Hands So The Other Wouldn't Get The Baby First. Durk Ended Up Winning And He Wasted No Time Gently Taking Her Out Of Lilly's Arms.

"You Cheated Folk" Herb Said Mugging Durk As He Took A Seat Next To Ari.

"Mmcht I Just Got Her" Lilly Said Throwing A Small Tantrum Making Me Giggle Softly.

"F' Y'all When You Gone Put Her On Some Clothes ? My Niece Cold" Durk Said Turning His Face Up At Me.

"I'm Going To Put Her On Some Clothes Ina Few"