18

Lovelyn Johnson
Houston,Texas
July 13th

"Come On Lovelyn Before We Miss Our Flight" Lilly Said Coming Into My Room.

"Okay Okay I'm Coming I Had To Pee"

"Like Always I'll Be Glad When You Have Her Already"

"Girl Leave Me Aloneee And Go Worry About Your Girlfriend"

She Stuck Her Middle Finger Up At Me Before Leaving Out The Room Making Me Laugh. Her And Brittanie Relationship Wasn't Really Much Of A Shocker To Me They Finally Came Out To Everyone Last Month.

We All Rented A Big Airbnb In Miami For A Summer Get Away For A Week. I Was Beyond Excited To See Everybody Due To Me Disappearing From Social Media For A Month I Missed Everyone.

I Made Sure I Had Everything I Needed Before Waddling My Way Into The Living Room Where They Were Waiting.

"Bout Time Chile I Thought I Was Gone Have To Come Get You Myself" Mama Yolanda Said As They All Stood Up Heading To The Door.

I Ran As Fast As My Belly Would Allow Me To Liam Jumping On Him Giving Him A Hug. I Haven't Seen Him In About A Year.

"I Missed You So Much" I Hiccuped Into His Shirt As I Cried.

"I Missed You Too Tweety Bird" He Said Making Everybody Snicker While I Sucked My Teeth.

He's Been Calling Me That Since He Seen My Baby Picture. Lets Just Say Your Girl Hair Done Came A Long Way.

"Mmcht. You Coming To Miami With Us ?" I Asked Looking Up At Him.

"Yeah But I'm Flying Out Ina Couple Uh Days I Gotta Handle Some Stuff In Houston First"

I Gave Him A Simple Head Nod Kind Of Disappointed That He Wasn't Going Today. After Everybody Exchanged Hugs And Greetings We All Climbed Into His All Black Denali Truck And Got Buckled Up Then He Pulled Off Heading Towards The Airport.

The Ride Was Silent Besides The Wrapper Of My Fruit Snacks I Was Eating.

About 25 Minutes Later We Made It To The Airport.
We All Climbed Out Grabbing Our Luggage Everybody Hugged Him Except Me I Grabbed My Suitcase And Started To Walk Into The Airport.

Somebody Grabbing My Hand Made Me Stop Walking I Didn't Even Have To Turn Around To Know It Was Liam.

"Damn We On That ?" He Said Gently Grabbing My Face Making Me Look At Him.

"What Are You Talking About ?" I Avoided Eye Contact.

"Chill Out Ma I'll Be Out There With You In Bout Two Days Don't Leave Mad At Me"

"Fine" I Mumbled Before Letting Out A Sigh.

"Now Give Me A Hug" He Said Smirking. That Same Smirk That I Fell In Love With When We Were Younger.

"Be Safe" I Said Into His Ear As I Hugged Him Around His Neck.

"Always Ma. Now Gone Befoe' You Miss Yo Flight" He Said Letting Me Go.

"I'll Text You When We Land" I Told Him Then Rushed Into The Airport To Meet Everybody Else.

All Of Them Were Giving Me 'The Look' I Just Ignored Them And Went Through The Airport Process. Once We Were All Done Our Flight Was Boarding We Made It Just In Time.

Once We Were All Seated On The Plane I Put My Phone On Airplane Mode And Curled Up Under My Blanket Laying My Head On Ms.Yolanda Shoulder. Eventually Sleep Took Over Me Before The Plane Even Pulled Off.