25

Lilly Smith
September 25th
Houston,Texas

"But Why Is He Posting You ? Then You Commented Back" I Asked Raising My Voice As I Stood With My Hand On My Hip.

"I'm Here With You. I Love You Future Doesn't Mean Anything To Me I Promise I Was Just Being Nice" She Pleaded With Me.

"That Doesn't Answer My Fuckin- You Know What Fuck It Do You Sis" I Said Bitterly Going Into Our Bedroom.

"Sis ? Really Lilly ? I'm Not Your Fucking Sis ! And Where The Fuck Do You Think You're Going ?" She Yelled At Me Once She Seen Me Packing A Bag.

"What Does It Matter To You ? You Been Talking To Some Nigga Worry About Him Not Me !" I Told Her While Simply Shrugging My Shoulders.

I Continued To Pack My Bag With No Specific Destination In Mind. Tears Threatened To Fall From My Eyes But I Didn't Let Them Fall.

I Snatched The Bag Off The Bed Before Going Into The Living Room To Retrieve My Phone. Her Phone Lit Up On The Coffee Table While I Was Heading Towards The Door. I Glanced At It Seeing A Call From "Future 🫣". She Tried To Hurry And Decline The Call But I Beat Her To The Phone.

I Picked It Up And Threw It At The Wall Before Walking Out Slamming The Door. I Got In My Car And Tossed My Bag Into The Passenger Seat. The Image Of The Post Continuously Popped Up In My Head.

Liked By Yeah

Liked By Yeah.Britt And 2,061,995 others
Future 👀
Random She's Pretty 😍
Random I Thought She Liked Girls 🤔
Drake I See You Bruh 😎
Yeah.Britt 🫣
Random ^^ Omg She Commented 🥰
load 246,390 more comments

A Knock On My Window Took Me Out Of My Thoughts. Looking Up I Seen Brittanie Standing There I Started The A Car And Backed Out Of The Parking Space Leaving Out The Apartments. Of Course She Began Blowing My Phone Up So I Blocked Her.

"Hey Siri Call Lovelyn" I Spoke Out Loud.

"Calling Lovelyn"

"Hello ?" She Answered After 3 Rings.

I Couldn't Hold It In Anymore I Began To Sob. I Could Literally Feel My Heart Breaking.

"Oh My Gosh Lills What's Wron- Dayvon Get Your Hand Out My Shorts"

That Made Me Laugh A Little Through My Tears.

"I'm Sorry He's Trying To Do Unholy Things Knowing He Has A Girlfriend But What's Wrong Seriously ?" She Asked With Concerned Laced In Her Voice.

"Britt... Brittanie Cheated Lovelyn" I Said Earning A Gasp From Her.

"Are You Freaking Kidding Me ?" She Said Clearly Upset.

"I Wish I Was... I Don't Understand What I've Done To Deserve This" I Began To Sob Again

"You Don't Deserve This Lilly ! Brittanie Is Wrong And She Knows It I'm Praying For Your Strength And Healing Right Now ! You Are Beautiful And Genuine Your Person Will Find You One Day But For Now ? Take This Time To Fall Back In Love With You " She Told Me Making Me Smile A Little.