21

Lovelyn Johnson
July 16th
Miami, Florida

I Huffed After Receiving Von's Voicemail Once Again. We're Getting Released In A Hour And He's Nowhere To Be Found.

Feeling Defeated I Finally Decided To Call Mama Yolanda And She Didn't Hesitate Agreeing To Pick Us Up. I Decided To Go Ahead And Take A Quick Shower While Promise Slept Then I'll Get Her Dressed.

I Left The Bathroom Door Open So I Can Listen Out For Her. Luckily She Stayed Sleep And I Took Me A 30 Minute Much Needed Shower.

I Got Out Putting On My Undergarments Then Slid On A Miami Beach Graphic Tee And Some Sweat Pants. Once I Was Dressed I Put Lotion On And Did My Hair Into A Quick Messy Bun On Top Of My Head.

"Hey Pretty Mama" I Cooed At Promise Softly As She Slowly Opened Her Eyes. I Gently Picked Her Up And Proceeded To Undress Her. She Began To Whine Due To The Room Temperature So I Put Her Paci In Her Mouth.

Once I Changed Her Diaper And Wiped Her Down I Got Her Dressed. I Decided On A Light Peach Onesie, Her White Bow, Some Grey Little Leggings And White Socks.

"Hey Mom I'm Here With Your Discharge Papers And Feel Free To Take Any Of The Extra Baby Essentials It Was A Pleasure Having You" The Nurse Came In Handing Me All Our Paperwork.

"Thank You So Much"

Not Even 2 Minutes Mama Yolanda Came In With The Car Seat. The Nurse Proceeded To Do The Car Seat Test With Promise Then We Were Free To Go.

I Sat In The Wheel Chair With Promise Car Seat On My Lap While The Nurse Pushed Us Out To The Car. I Made Sure Her Seat Was Covering With Her Thin Blanket To Keep The Wind Out Her Face Once We Made It Outside.

Mama Yolanda Grabbed The Car Seat And Gently Placed It Into The Base Inside The Car Making Sure She Was Secured In. I Slowly Got Out Of The Wheelchair And Walked Around The Other Side Climbing Into The Backseat With My Baby.

"You Guys Be Safe And Enjoy That Precious Baby! Take Care !" The Nurse Said Before Taking The Empty Wheelchair Back Into The Hospital With Her.

"I Can't Believe I'm A GlamMa" Mama Yolanda Said As She Climbed In The Driver Seat Buckling Up Before Pulling Off.

"Imagine How I Feel Knowing I'm A Mom" I Removed The Thin Blanket Tucking It Around Her.

I Grabbed My Phone Taking A Quick Picture Of Promise Gripping Her Toy Elephant In Her Seat Then Posted It On Instagram.

Liked By Durkioo And 961,084 others
Love.Lynn And We're Out ✌🏽..
comments disabled

I Laughed When I Received A Text From Durk Asking Why I Didn't Send Him The Picture First. My Mind Began Wondering Off To Dayvon I Just Found His Absence Weird. Then I Remembered And Asian Were Both Missing Making A Bit Of Jealousy Wash Over Me But I Brushed It Off.