17

Dayvon Bennett
Sunday, May 28th
Houston, Texas

I Watched Lovelyn As She Slept Still Tripping At The Fact That She'll Be Having My Baby Soon. I Ain't Gone Lie I Thought It Would Be Missharon Carrying All My Seeds Cause I Fuck With Her Tough. It's Crazy Cause I Couldn't See Myself With Nobody But Her But Being Around Lovelyn Just These Last Few Days Got Me Thinking.

I Watched As Her Lips Fell Into A Pout As She Began To Move Around A Little. Once She Was Comfortable Again She Fell Back Into Her Deep Sleep.

Trying My Best Not To Wake Her Up I Slid Out Of The Bed And Went Into The Bathroom To Do My Morning Hygiene. I Closed The Bathroom Door Before I Grabbing My Toothbrush And Brushed My Teeth Then Proceeded To Clean My Face.

A Soft Knock On The Door Let Me Know Lovelyn Was Awake. I Opened The Door Letting Her Come In And She Went Straight For The Toilet.

"All You Do Is Piss Folk" I Told Her Causing Her To Roll Her Eyes.

"Blame My Child" She Wiped And Flushed Then Came To The Sink To Wash Her Hands.

"Our Child" I Told Her While Watching Her Through The Mirror.

I Sat On The Toilet And Watched Her Do Her Morning Hygiene. I Could See Irritation All Through Her Face As She Pouted Her Lips.

"What's Wrong Wit You ?" I Wrapped My Arms Around Her From The Back Slowly Rubbing Her Stomach.

"Nothing Dayvon"

The Way My Name Sounded Coming Out Of Her Mouth Had Me Ready To Bend Her Over. I Let My Hands Rub Lower And Lower Until They Rested At The Top Of The Sleeping Shorts She Wore.

She Watched My Through The Mirror Anxious To See What I'd Do Next.

"Lemme Make You Feel Good Mamas" I Leaned Down Kissing Her Neck Causing Her Breathing To Hitch Up.

"You Have A Girlfriend Dayvon" She Removed My Hands From Around Her Going Out Into Her Room Sitting On The Bed.

"Mmcht I'm Talkin Bout You Tho"

"And I'm Talking About Her" She Rolled Her Eyes Before Laying Back Against The Pillows.

"Man Is Your Lame Ass Gone Let Me Eat Yo Pussy Or What ?"

She Didn't Say Anything She Just Kept Her Attention On The TV Watching Some Bullshit Called Jane The Hoe Or Something Like That.

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD ⚠️⚠️⚠️

I Took Her Silence As A Yes Climbing In Between Her Legs Taking Her Shorts Off.

"Dayvon Leave Me Aloneeee" She Whined Attempting To Push Me Away.

Looking Down I Seen That She Was Already Wet And Glistening.

"You Wet As Fuck And I Ain't Even Touched You Yet" I Smirked Up At Her While She Stared Down At Me Rolling Her Eyes Trying Not To Smile.

"I Don't Like You Von"

"I Know Mamas"

She Attempted To Say Something Back But Ended Up Letting Out A Shaky Breath Instead Once My Finger Went Up And Down Her Slit.

I Watched Her Clit Jump Anxiously Wanting To Be Touched.I Placed Open Mouth Kisses On Her Inner Thighs Making Her Back Slightly Arch Off The Pillows.

Using My Thumb I Began Rubbing Her Clit In A Circular Motion Making Her Let Out Soft Moans. The Sound Of Her Moans And The Faces She Was Making Got Me Rock Hard.