06

Wednesday, November 12th

After The Boys Helped Set Everything Up They Left To Do Whatever It Is That Guys Do.

"Okay Sooo Let's Get This Party Started ! Everybody Take Showers And Get Dressed. I Put Y'all Outfits In Y'all Rooms" Ari Said As She Walked Off I'm Guessing Towards The Room She's Staying In.

The Rest Of Us Followed Suit Splitting Up Going Separate Ways To Get Dressed. I Loved The Fact That My Room Was On A Hall By Itself Cause I'll Be Able To Escape The Loudness Once They Get Drunk And I Don't Want To Hear Anybody Having Sex.

I Went Into My Bag Getting Out My Hygiene Products And Towels Before Going Into The Bathroom.

I Put On My Shower Cap And Headband Before Undressing To Step Into The Shower. Just As I Was Stepping In My Phone Began To Ring Playing My Mother's Ringtone.

I Leaned Out Answering It And Putting It On Speaker.

"Oh Dear Did I Catch You At A Bad Time ?"

"There's No Bad Time She's Not Grown" I Heard My Father Say In The Background Causing Me To Roll My Eyes. But I Quickly Prayed And Asked The Lord For Forgiveness.

"No Ma'am It's Not A Bad Time I Just Got Into The Shower"

"Well We Were Just Calling To Pray And Say Goodnight"

After Praying We Exchanged Our Goodnights And I Continued My Shower.

Once I Was Satisfied With How Much I've Cleaned I Got Out And Dried Off Before Going Into The Room To Get Dressed.

We All Had Matching Outfits.

(Lovelyn Pink, Asian's Brown, Ari's Blue And India's Black)

I Decided Not To Wear A Bra Since I Don't Sleep In One Anyways. The Pink Shorts And Tank Top Fit My Body Perfectly Making Me Smile At The Fact That India Knows My Correct Size. I Didn't Spray On Any Perfume Since The Warm Vanilla Scent From My Sugar Scrub Is Still Lingering Off My Body.

I Put My Phone On The Charger And Left Out The Room Going To Find The Girls.

"Shot Clockkkkk" Ari Yelled Out Soon As I Stepped Foot In To The Living Room Downstairs.

I Watched As She Poured The Clear Casamigos Into India's Mouth And Proceeded To Do The Same To Asian. Then She Began Walking Towards Me Making My Eyes Go Wide.

"No Thank You I Don't Drink"

"Lovey Come Onnn" India Said Coming Over To Where Me And Ari Stood.

"India I'm Not Even Twenty One Yet"

"So What You're With Me I Got You"?

"You Know How My Parents Are"

"Who's Going To Tell Them ?" She Raised Her Perfectly Arched Eyebrow.