23

Lovelyn Johnson
September 20th
Houston,Texas

"Do You Think It's A Good Idea To Go To Your Father's Church ?" Lilly Asked While Watching Me Move Around Promise's Room Packing Her Baby Bag.

"Yes I'm Sure What's The Worst That Could Happen ?" I Asked While Getting Promise's Outfit Out For Today.

"Your Parents Haven't Physically Seen You Since You Told Them You Were Pregnant" Brittanie Said While Rocking Promise In Her Nursery Rocking Chair.

"I'm Still Their Child And She's Their Grandchild We'll Be Fine Guys" I Assured Them.

A lot Has Changed Over The Past 2 Months. Dayvon And Durk Blew Up In The Rap Industry He's Here For Promise Financially But He Hasn't Physically Seen Her Since She Was A Month Old Due To His Busy Schedule. I've Became An Influencer And Promoter For Major Companies. Liam And The Girls Got Me To Come Out Of My Shell A Little I Can't Thank Them Enough. I Only Post Promise In My Close Friends The Last Time I Posted Her Publicly Was When She Was 2 Weeks Old She's Now 2 Months.

"Now Hand Me Her So I Can Get Her Dressed" I Put On Hand Sanitizer Then Gently Took Her From Britt.

"Hi Pretty Girl" I Cooed At Her Placing Kisses On Her Face. I Wiped Her Down With The Warm And Soapy Rag I Had Waiting Then Got Her Dressed Foe Church.

Once She Was Ready And Sleeping We All Took Our Showers And Got Dressed. We Snapped Pictures Then Got In Our Cars Heading To The Church.

Liked By ItsINDIA And 708,692 othersLove

Love.Lynn Church Girl 💒💕
comments disabled

I Parked My Car And Grabbed My Purse Before Walking Towards The Backseat To Get Promise Out. Luckily We Got Here A Hour Before 9 O'clock Services Start. I Looked Around To See That My Parents And The Usher's Cars Were The Only Ones Here.
I Opened The Back Door And Snapped A Quick Picture Of Her Deciding To Post It On My Page.

(Imagine She Looks Just Like Von)Liked By Durkioo And 1,096,284 othersLove

Liked By Durkioo And 1,096,284 others
Love.Lynn Happy SUNDAY 🧸💘
Durkioo lil Twinnem 😍
> 💕
ItsINDIA My Baby 🥹 I Miss Her 😩
> What About Me 🤔?
VonFromDaO 🫶🏽
> 💕
Random She Look Just Like Her Daddy 😍
>lol
Random That Baby Ugly 🥴
> You're Blocked, I'm Praying For You 😘