22

Lovelyn Johnson
July 18th
Miami,Florida

"Dayvon Stop Kissing My Baby In Her Mouth"

"I Made Dis !" He Mugged Me Then Proceeded To Shower Her With Kisses Before Running Off To Go With The Boys In The Game Room.

"That Chile Gone Be So Spoiled Fooling With That Boy" Aunt Trish Said Making Yolanda Nod In Agreement.

"Boy Gone Lose His Mind When They Gotta Separate At The Airport" India Said Making Us Erupt In Laughter.

"I'm Buying Her A Phone Cause He Not About To Be Blowing My Phone Up" I Playfully Rolled My Eyes.

"Oh Girl He Definitely Is Herb Does It To Me And We Live Together" Ari Said While Burping Yosohn.

"We Getting You Out This House Today" Lilly Said To Me Making The Girls Agree.

"I Don't Know" I Pouted Looking At Promise.

"We Been Down Here Five Days And You Were In The Hospital For Two Mama And Ms.Yolanda Will Gladly Keep The Babies" India Said While Standing Up.

"Go Have Fun She'll Be Alright" Mama Yolanda Attempted To Assure Me.

I Pouted For A Second Before Finally Giving In Making Everybody Cheer. The Boys Came Into The Living Room Looking All Confused.

"What Y'all In Hea Cheerin' Fa ?" Durk Asked Taking A Seat Beside India. Von Of Course Made His Way By Me Trying To Take Promise Out My Arms.

"We Finally Convinced Lovelyn To Come Out And Play" Ari Said Making The Boys Snap Their Heads In My Direction. I Just Put My Free Hand Up In Surrender.

"We Finna Turn Miami Up Gang" Durk Said Hype.

"On Folks Nem" Herb Said Kissing Yosohn Cheeks Making Him Smile Wide While Ari Snapped A Picture.

"I Can't Believe This lil Girl Came Early And On Vacation At That" I Said Looking Down At Her As She Held On To Dayvon's Finger.

"She Was Ready To Meet Everybody" Yolanda Said Making Me Laugh And Shake My Head.

"You Still Got A Whole Baby Shower And Everything" Lilly Spoke Making Me Nod In Agreement. I Could Feel Dayvon Burning A Whole Into The Side Of My Face But I Brushed It Off.

"Alright It's Already Two O'clock Lets Get This Show Started" India Said Making Everybody Begin To Part Ways.

"I'm Going To Keep Her With Me Until I Leave Then I'll Give Her To You Guys" I Told Yolanda And Trish. They Nodded And I Stood Up Making My Way To My Room With Dayvon Hot On My Trail.

I Laid Promise On Her Boppy Pillow Before Going Towards My Luggage.

"Dayvon Why Are You In Here ?" I Laughed Watching Him Check To Make Sure She Was Breathing.

"Mmcht Because My Child In Hea' Why You Ain't Tell Me About The Baby Shower ?" He Asked.

"Umm Did You Forget That You Abandoned Me And Your Child While I Was Pregnant ?" I Asked Him While Arching My Eyebrow.

"I Know And I'm-"

"Sorry. Yeah I Know But Thats Water Under The Bridge Now She's Here And You've Been Here Thats All That Matters" I Interrupted Him.

He Was Quiet For A While On His Phone Then He Kissed Her Forehead Leaving Out To Get Ready For Tonight I Assumed.

- 1 Hour Later

"I Don't Want To Leave Her" I Whined As Aunt Trish Gently Took Promise Out Of My Arms.

"She'll Be Right Here When You Get Back Go And Enjoy Yourself Lovelyn" Mama Yolanda Said Making Me Pout While The Girls Pulled Me Away.