16

Lovelyn Johnson
Same Day
Houston,TX

"So You Still Talkin To This Goofy Folk ?" He Said Coming Out The Bathroom In His Calvin Klein Boxers With My Phone In His Hand.

"Why Does It Matter ? I Can Talk To Who I Want To Talk To Dayvon"

"You Lucky Yo Lame Ass Pregnant With My Seed Folk Cause If You Wasn't I'll Prolly Kill Yo Ass"

"Mmcht Give Me My Phone"

"Nah You Good"

He Went Into His Bag And Put On Lotion Before Taking A Seat On My Bed Causing Me To Roll My Eyes And Keep My Attention On The Tv.

"Mmcht You So Immature Folks"

"I'm Not But Your Girlfriend Is"

"That's Not My Girlfriend You Always Think You Know Shit"

"Yeah Whatever" I Said Getting Out The Bed Going Into The Bathroom To Pee.

When I Wiped And Stood Up Off The Toilet I Felt A Very Sharp Pain Causing Me To Hold On To The Sink Taking Deep Breaths.

The Pain Got Worse Making Me Cry Out And Grab My Stomach.

"What's Wrong ?" Von Said Coming Into The Bathroom With An Expression I've Never Seen On Him. He Looked Scared.

"I Don't Knowww Something's Wrong" I Began To BooHoo Cry.

He Reached Down And Pulled My Shorts Up Before Picking Me Up Bridal Style Laying Me On My Bed.

I Laid There Taking Deep Breaths While He Put On A White Tee And Some Grey Sweats Before Turning To Me Picking Me Up.

"We Finna Go To The Hospital Fuck That Breathing Shit"

He Walked Out My Room And Into The Living Room Where Lilly Was Sleeping On The Couch.

"Aye Folks" He Said Kicking The Couch With His Foot Making Her Raise Up.

"What's Wrong Lovey ?"

"Where Ha Keys At ? I'm Finna Take Her To The Hospital" Von Spoke For Me.

She Ran Over To The Key Holder And Gave Him My Keys.

"I'm Finna Wake Britt Up And We'll Meet Y'all There" She Yelled After Us As Von Ran Me To My Car.

He Placed Me In The Passenger Seat Before Climbing In And Adjusting The Driver Seat Starting The Car.

"Fuck I Forgot Our Phones I'll Be Right Back Mamas" He Hopped Out The Car Running Into The House.

I Rubbed My Stomach And Closed My Eyes Saying A Silent Prayer For Us.The Door Being Opened Caused Me To Open My Eyes.

"I Got It Already Pulled Up We'll Get There In Ten Minutes" He Said Pulling Out The Apartment Complex.

I Looked Down At His Phone In His Lap And It Said 15 Minutes.

The Ride Was Silent Besides Me Whining And Crying The Whole Time.

He Pulled Up In Front Of The Hospital In Ten Minutes Like He Said Due To Him Running Stop Signs And Red Lights.

Taking The Keys Out Of The Ignition He Came Over To My Side And Picked Me Up Carrying Me Into The Hospital.

"Aye She Need Help Something Wrong With My Baby" He Yelled Out To The Lady At The Front Desk.

"Well Fill These Papers Out And Have A Seat We'll Call Her Back Shortly" She Said Popping The Gun She Was Chewing Not Even Looking Up.

"Bitch If You Don't Get A Doctor Out Here In The Next Second She Ain't Gone Be The Only One Needing Help But She Gone Be The Only One That Live FaSho" He Spoke Through Gritted Teeth Causing Her Eyes To Go Wide As She Looked Up Before Paging A Doctor.