05

Wednesday, November 12th

Lets Just Say Movie Night Didn't Go As Planned I Ended Up Going Back To My Aunt's House And Joining The Prayer Line With My Mother.

I Literally Been In Bed All Day It's About Six O'clock Now And India Just Called Telling Me That She Wants To Have A Sleepover At Her House.
I Agreed And She Told Me She'll Be Over In About A Hour To Pick Me Up.

I Grabbed The Stuff I'll Need For My Shower And In The Morning.

I Got Dressed And Waited On Her To Get Here.

"Cousinnnnnn" I Heard From Downstairs Letting Me Know India Was Here.

I Grabbed My Bag And Headed Downstairs.

"You Look So Pretty Cousin. Let Me Take Your Picture" She Said Soon As I Made It To Where She Was.

"Okay Let's Go We Gotta Stop At The Liquor Store And Walmart" She Told Me Before Leaving Out With Me Following Behind Her

Liquor Store ? I'm Way Underage My Parents Would Down Me In Holy Water If They Even Dreamed About Me Drinking.

She Locked The House Up Behind Us Before We Got In Her Car. I Turned In My Seat Placing My Bag On The Backseat Before Turning Around And Buckling My Seat Belt.

Tink Played Softly In The Background As We Rode In A Comfortable Silence.

We Arrived At The Walmart About 15 Minutes Later.

She Parked The Car Before Killing The Ignition As We Got Out, Luckily We Found A Spot In The Front.

India Grabbed A Disinfecting Wipe And Cleaned The Basket Before Pushing It Through The Second Set Of Automatic Doors.

"Okay So We Need Stuff For Rotel, Chicken Tenders, Finger Sandwiches And Daiquiris" She Said Pushing The Basket To The Food Section.

"What About Pajamas ? It Is A Sleepover" I Said Softly Walking Beside Her.

"Oh Yeah Ari Bringing The Pajamas For Everybody" She Said Grabbing Things Placing Them In The Basket.

"How Does She Know My Size ?" I Asked Curiously.

"I Told Her A Size Small For You" She Told Me. "Grab Two Cans Of That Mild Rotel"

I Grabbed The Two Cans Placing Them Inside The Basket.

"Who's All Going To Be There ?" I Asked.

"It's Going To Be Me, You, Ari And Asian So Just Us Four Girls. It'll Be Fun For Real" She Told Me Laughing At The Face I Was Making.