08

Friday, November 14th

I Woke Up To My Phone Ringing. I Reached Over Grabbing It Off The Night Stand Answering It.

"Hello ?"

"Good Morning And Thank The Lord For Another Day" My Father Said Through The Phone.

"Amen Good Morning Father"

"Your Flight Leaves Out At Seven In The Morning So Make Sure You're On Time. I Will Have Brother Reed Pick You Up And Take You Home Since Our Flight Doesn't Leave From Here Until Ten. Do I Make Myself Clear ?"

"Yes Sir"

"Alright. I Love You And You Have A Blessed Day"

"I Love You To And You All As Well" And With That The Call Disconnected.

"Lovelyn Baby Get Up And Get Ready The Food Almost Done Everyone Is Headed Here" Aunt Trish Yelled Up The Stairs At Me.

Since Today Was My Last Day Here My Aunt Wanted To Have A Big Brunch At Her House.

I Got Up And Stretched Before Going Into The Bathroom To Shower So I Could Get Dressed.

———————————————————————————
(Von P.O.V)

"She Don't Even Look Like Dat Type Uh Girl" Swervo Said As We Sat In The Office Inside The Trap.

"Man I Bet I Get Some Before She Leave To Go Back Home"

"I Bet Luh Folks Nem A Virgin Leave Ha Alone Foo. You Must Be Tryna Fuck Wit Ha Or Sum" He Said Smirking.

"Hell Nah Asian My Lady Ima Marry Ha Ass. I'm Just Tryna See What Luh Preacher's Kid Working With" I Told Him Smirking.

"You A Fool Folks Leave That Girl Alone. Let's Gone And Head To The Brunch Tho I Miss Mama Trish And I'm Starvin Like Uh Bitch" He Said Standing Up Before Leaving Out The Room With Me Following Him.

"I'm Gone Fuck Her lil Pure Ass Then She Can Gone Back Home To Her Mama And Daddy. I Can't Stand Bitches Like Her They Come Around Here And Look At The Hood Like They're Disgusted. Then She So Timid And Scary Around People. Ima Show Her Ass What Hood Dick A Do To You" I Thought To Myself As I Got In My Car Trailing Behind Swervo To The House.

———————————————————————————

I Stepped Out The Shower And Dried Off Before Putting On Lotion. I Slid On A Bra And Panty Set Then Put On My Clothes.

I'm Assuming Everybody's Here Because It's Loud Downstairs

I'm Assuming Everybody's Here Because It's Loud Downstairs. I Grabbed My Phone And Headed Downstairs.

"There She Issss" Aunt Trish Said Making Everybody Direct There Attention Towards Me As I Entered The Kitchen Awkwardly.