Characters

Purvi Malhora: The older daughter of Raj Malhotra, from a wealthy family, she handles her father business but has taken days of due to her being 6 Months pregnant. Her husband is Kavin. Age 23.

Ishita Malhotra: The second daughter of Raj Malhotra. She loves to paint and really sensitive about stuff. Childhood friend of Rahul Mehta but lost contact with him. Age 21.

Avni Malhotra: The youngest daughter of Raj Malhotra. A sweet bubbly girl, a fashion designer and control events like parties or weddings. Age 19.

Raj Malhotra: A single father of 3 daughters, loves them the most. Has a heart problem which his daughters don't know about.

Kavin Khanna: Oldest son of Ms Swetta Khanna, from a middle class family. Going to be a father. Was 5 years old when his father died. His wife is Purvi. Age 23.

Dushyant Khanna / Rahul Mehta: Second son of Ms Swetta Khanna. Lies to Ishita about his identity as she doesn't recognise her childhood friends face. Lost his father at the age of 3. Age 21.

Neil Khanna: The youngest son of Ms Swetta Khanna: He's an employee at Malhotra's industry. Lost his father at the age of 1. Age 19.

Ms Swetta Khanna: A sweet gentle women and a Mother of 3 sons. Her husband died due to some reason whilst working at Malhotra's. she wants to live a normal life with her sons. No revenge.

Kavin and his younger brother's want revenge as all the evidence is against Raj Malhotra. They hide their identity towards then as they want to know what happened. Their Mother don't know what their up to. She doesn't know that Dushyant has changed his name but not actually just towards Malhotra's, Neil works at Malhotra industry and Kavin is married to Purvi and is about to become a father.