Chapter 8 - The truth is out (3)

Kavin's house
Dushyant: Bhai everything has gone wrong.
Neil: The letter Bhai if Raj uncle never wrote it then who do?
Kavin: Dad
Dushyant and Neil: What?
Kavin: The letter that was sent to Mahotra's Mansion is also Dad's handwriting.
Dushyant: Bhai does that mean
Neil: Dad's alive.
Dushyant: But why? Why would Dad kidnap Mom and Why would they say that we killed Raj uncle.
Kavin: I don't know but we have to find out.

Unknown location
Swetta: Let me go please I won't tell anyone anything.
Kavya: Oh you won't because you'll be dead.
Swetta (crying): Please no
Kavya left whilst laughing.
Swetta: I need to escape.

Kavya: What's your plan Rajiv?
Rajiv told Kavya the parcel he sent to Malhotra's Mansion.
Kavya: But I thought we were going to kill them.
Rajiv: We will but I wanted to end it fast so I sent the parcel to them and now just few a more days until they will all die.
Kavya: What if our child finds out about this? And will he agree to marry Purvi?
Rajiv: Yes he knows Purvi since he was a child and when he finds out about Kavin's betrayal he'll feel bad for her and then I'll ask him to marry her.
The never knew that someone heard everything
Kavya: The plan is nice but
BANG!!
Kavya: What's that?
Rajiv: Let's check
Kavya and Rajiv went to check what the noise was but it was to late they heard a a car speeding off unfortunately they couldn't see the number plate.
They went in the room where the kept Swetta but she wasn't there.
Kavya: Rajiv what now?
Rajiv: My plan can't fail. Nooo!
Kavya: Swetta can't drive so who helped her.
Rajiv called his men
Rajiv: Find her now
Goon: Don't worry sir she'll be back here in know time.
Rajiv: Good.
He cut the call.
Kavya: Rajiv we have to find her otherwise everything we have done will be for nothing.
Rajiv: Did you leave the front door open.
Kavya: What, no.
Rajiv: So how did the person come in?

In the car
Swetta: Who are you?
Person: Sameer
Swetta: Are you Rajiv and Kavya's son.
Sameer nodded.
Swetta: Why are you helping me?
Sameer: Aunty I'm nothing like my parents, I never knew anything about the plan. I know Purvi since I was a child and I know her likes and dislikes, when I went to met her that day and saw Kavin and Purvi together, I knew that Purvi was happy. I would never ruin her life.
Swetta: Kavin's truth
Sameer: I know and I also that know that Purvi and her sisters know the truth because Dad sent them a parcel of their family pictures.
Sameer also told her about the letter Rajiv sent them.
Swetta: By children are not killers.
Sameer: I know
Just then they reached a Mansion
Swetta: Why have you brought me here? This isn't my house.
Sameer: Aunty I know. I brought this house yesterday for my family and was going to surprise them today so that's why I went to visit them but Instead I found out the whole truth.
Swetta: Still why have you brought me here?
Sameer: Dad must be looking for you so the first place he'll check is your house.
Swetta: What about my children? He'll get them instead.
Sameer: Aunty Please just for today stay here and I promise Tomorrow you're children will also be here with you.
Swetta: Why not today?
Sameer: So Dad doesn't get suspicious. Dad won't kidnap them until he finds out who saved you. He won't risk kidnapping them yet because he know Purvi still loves Kavin and she wont marry me. So he wants her to fully believe that your children killed Raj uncle. He'll kidnap you again and most likely threaten Kavin to admit that he killed Rajiv uncle.
Swetta: Okay
They both entered the Mansion when Sameer got a call.
Sameer: Okay thank you
He disconnects the call.
Sameer: Aunty I was right Dad sent men to your house but after they checked it they left and don't worry your children are fine.
Swetta was happy.
Swetta: Thank you so much
Sameer: I'm doing this for Purvi she always wanted a Mother's love and care.
Swetta: Your a good friends. Don't you live with your parents.
Sameer: That house which they keep you in was our house. But when I started my business Dad thought it was a waste of time and instead they told me to marry Purvi. Life would become easier for them and me but I never cared about money or how big our house was. This house I bought for Mom and Dad so they could feel proud of me. I left that house and stayed in a hotel and told them I wouldn't come back until I could afford to buy a mansion.
Swetta: Your just like Kavin. When Kavin was small he would always want to make his father proud but Rajiv always ignored him. But when he went missing Kavin was always sad he thought that it was his fault Rajiv left. When my children got older they found out about Rajiv working for Malhotra's but when Raj fired him that was the day he never came back to us.
Sameer: Dad never worked for Raj uncle they were friends and I know Purvi since childhood and I was there when Purvi's sister's were born, a year later is when purvi's Mom past way from a heart attack. I'm one year smaller than Kavin, sometimes when Dad was gone for 2-3 days or even a week I used stay at the Malhorta's Masion or I used to visit them with my Mom. Mom always used to say he's busy at work.
Swetta: If you don't mind can I ask you something.
Sameer nodded.
Swetta: What are you going to do after the truth of your parents comes in front of everyone?
Sameer: I'll leave and won't show my face again. Start a new life.
Swetta: You won't miss them?
Sameer: It's been around 3 years since I've stayed at different hotels. Sometimes I called them but the call only lasted 10 to 15 minutes.
They never called me to ask how I am, they always tried to convince me into marrying Purvi. But how do I tell them that I do love Purvi but as a sister.
Swetta: If I tell you to stay with me would you?
Sameer: What?
Swetta: I have 3 children with Rajiv I know I wish it wasn't true but I have to accept the fact that your are his child as well with another women. So after your parents aren't a threat to my family anymore I want you to stay with me.
Sameer: Really but what about your children.
Swetta: You're my child as well (Sameer had tears in his eyes when she called him her child) and m don't worry about them when they see me Tomorrow they'll have a lot of explaining to do.
They both laughed.
30 minutes later still at Sameer's house
Sameer was resting his head on Swetta's lap.
Swetta: How's Purvi?
Sameer: I haven't met her yet but don't worry I'll going to visit her Tomorrow as soon as I bring your children here.
Swetta: But they're alone and Purvi's pregnant.
Sameer: I know but I was going to visit them but I thought that they need some time alone so I didn't go. There's only a Month left until Purvi gives birth and as soon as she comes home with the baby I'll tell her the truth. In this Month I'll be with her because I think if I stay with her dad might think that we're getting close and he might come out and visit and then it'll be easier to find out the truth about Raj uncle's accident and I'll get proof that it wasn't your children who were involved.
Swetta smiled
After a few minutes Sameer fell asleep and Swetta also fell asleep in that position.