Chapter 1 - Happy Family

A boy standing near the window looking towards the sky thinking about where destiny has taken him. Then he moves his head towards the figure sleeping on the bed. His wife who is having his baby. He walks toward her and lies on the bed cuddling into her making sure he's not hurting her or the baby.

Kavin (Thinking): Just 3 Months left for mine and my families revenge and then hopefully we'll still be a happy family.

Next Morning
Kavin wakes up from the bright sun shining on his face as soon as he opens his eyes he see's his wife already up but wait she was crying. Kavin gets up and walks towards her.

Kavin wraps his arms around her waist and asks
Kavin: Why are you crying Purvi?
Purvi ( Crying): I'm fat
Kavin giggles at that but quickly shuts up when he see's purvi's stern face.
Purvi (angry & crying): Why are you laughing? Your making fun of me.
Kavin: No and you're not fat. Only 3 Months left and then we'll have our baby boy in our arms.
Purvi: What! No. It's a baby girl.
Kavin: Boy.
Purvi: Girl
Before Kavin could say anything else someone knocks on the door.

At Khanna's house
Swetta: Dushyant, Neil, Kavin come down for breakfast.
Dushyant and Neil came downstairs and sat on the chairs near the dining table.
Swetta: where's Kavin?
Neil and Dushyant look at each other.
Swetta finds something strange.
Swetta: Where does he go? Every morning he disappears.
Dushyant: Mom relax. He told you about his job.
Swetta: I know but he should at least have breakfast with us.
Neil (trying to change the topic): Mom I'm hungry please give us some food.
Swetta: Fine.
She gives them both toast
Swetta (thinking): Why do I feel like they are hiding something from me?

Malhotra's Mansion
Purvi: Come in.
Then a girl comes barging in hiding behind Purvi whilst another girl comes chasing after her.
Girl: Di please help me.
Girl 2: Nobody can save you from me today.
Purvi: What happened Ishita?
Ishita: Di Yeh Avni ruined my whole painting and she made my room look like a jungle.
Purvi: Avni what is this?
Avni: Di I didn't mean to. I was searching for one of my teddies and I accidental slipped over something and fell on her painting.
Purvi: Okay did you say sorry.
Avni: Sorry Ishita Di
Ishita turned her face towards the other side.
Ishita: Di you always take her side.
Purvi: Really.
Purvi looks at Avni and they both smirk. They both started tickling Ishita and Ishita was laughing madly.
Ishita: Stop, stop it please
Avni: First have you forgave me?
Ishita: Yeh, Yessss!
They stopped tickling her and the 3 sisters had a group hug.
Kavin was smiling at them.
Kavin (thinking): I don't know what I'm doing is right or wrong but I do know that whatever happens I'll always be with you.
Kavin comes out from his thinking when he hears Avni's voice.
Avni: Jiju. Come.
Kavin nods his head and joins the hug.
Kavin (thinking): Avni and Ishita I will always love you as my sisters and Purvi nobody will ever replace you in my heart.
They were a happy family. But for how long?