Chapter 3: Letter

Dushyant and Neil had tears in their eyes and quickly called Kavin.
Kavin: Hello
Dushyant (Whilst crying): Bhai
Kavin became tensed when he heard Dushyant cry.
Kavin: What happened? Is Mom okay?
Dushyant (Still crying): Someone has kidnapped Mom. We found a letter.
Kavin (Shocked): What does it say?
Dushyant: Hello Khanna's you probably know who I am but just to remind you I'm Mr Malhotra.
Kavin was shocked.
Kavin: How dare he?
Dushyant: Bhai there's more.
Kavin: Hmmm
Dushyant: Your Mom is safe with me don't worry I won't harm her. But you shouldn't have used my daughter just to get revenge from me. Now it's my turn you have until Purvi has given birth to tell her your true identity otherwise you won't see your Mother again just like what happened to your father and I know your plan about you taking revenge from me after Purvi has given birth but I guess that's not going to happen because Purvi loves me and she'll never believe you. Don't worry I'll try to persuade Purvi to let you see your child but if not then I'll find someone else to look after the child. I'm mean Purvi needs a life time partner after your gone.
Kavin has tears in his eyes he doesn't believe what he heard.
Dushyant: Bhai
Kavin: I'll speak to you later.
Dushyant: But
Before Dushyant could finish Kavin cuts the call.
Kavin looked towards the kitchen where his wife was still eating ice cream. He went towards her when heard a knock on the door.
He opened to door and saw a handsome man.
Purvi: Who is it?
Purvi went to check. Before Kavin could say anything Purvi lightly jumps in the person embrace and gave him a tight hug, the man hugged her back but Kavin was burning in jealousy.