Chapter 1: Annoyed

Kavin and Sameer was sitting on the couch discussing some work business when Sunil came and interrupted.
Sunil: Kavin Bhai what are you doing?
Kavin: Just working
Sunil: very bad your wife is working and moving around all the time and you are sitting on the couch.
Kavin: Sunil you don't have to always bring my wife in the conversation and I'm not just sitting down, I'm also working.
Sunil was going to say something when Purvi brought Coffee for Kavin and Sameer.
Purvi: Sameer, Kavin work later and first drink your coffee.
Sunil: Wow Bhabhi you do take care of your husband don't you. But why Sameer?
Sameer ignored him but Purvi spoke.
Purvi: Sunil, if I make coffee for my friend how does that concern you?
Sunil: It's nothing like that I was just wondering.
Kavin: You don't have to think anything just remember one thing Sameer is my younger brother and if Purvi wants to make coffee for him she can.
Sunil: Bhai why are you getting mad it was just a simple question and anyways you shouldn't forget he's you're step-brother, your father's second wife's son.
Sameer couldn't take it so he picked up all his stuff and headed to his room.
Sunil: See Bhabhi you worked so hard to make coffee for him and he never even drank it.
Purvi picked up Sameer's coffee and gave Sunil a mad glare before heading to Sameer's room
Sunil: Poor Bhabhi
Kavin: Shut up
Before Sunil could speak Kavin left with his stuff.
Sunil (thinking): I shouldn't do that again otherwise Purvi will get mad, the only way I can get close to Purvi is through her daughter and to be nice to everyone she is close to.
Sameer's room
Sameer had tears in his eye's he couldn't control his feelings. It's not the first time he's been taunted at but he hates it when they say he's their father's second wife's son as it hurts him and they blame him and his mother for his father's behaviour. Sameer wiped his tears away when he heard a mock in the door.
Sameer: Come in.
Purvi entered and placed his coffee on his desk.
Purvi: Sameer are you okay?
Sameer: Yes Purvi I'm fine just have a lot of work to do.
Purvi: Work later come down and eat dinner with us.
Sameer: No I'll eat later.
Purvi doesn't listen to him and drags him outside towards the dining table.
Rashmi: Can't you walk by yourself?
Purvi: Please Massi stop it.
Ishita: Sameer Bhai don't listen to pathetic people.
Rashmi: What do you mean? Purvi teach your sister how to respect their orders.
Dushyant: Massi Ishita doesn't have to learn anything and it was you who started this nonsense anyways.
Rashmi: Swetta look how your son's talking to me.
Swetta: Dushyant
Dushyant: But Mom.
Everyone sits down whilst a women is handing out the food. The women goes once she's done.
Sunil: Purvi Bhabhi is your favourite colour blue.
Purvi: Yes why?
Sunil: Just asking.
A few minutes later.
Sunil: Purvi Bhabhi what's your favourite Movie?
Purvi: Why?
Sunil: If we get a chance we'll go to the movies together.
Kavin was holding his fork really hard as he was trying to control his anger.
Purvi: I don't think that would be necessary and anyways if we do go to the movies it would be be most likely with the whole family or just be and Kavin.
Kavin smiled and his anger melted a bit.
Sunil noticed Kavin not eating.
Sunil: Kavin Bhai, why are you not eating? Bhabhi made this food with love and if she finds out you're not eating then she'll get upset.
Kavin gave him a deadly glare. Sunil noticed it a quickly looked away.
Sunil (thinking): Sunil what have you done you made Kavin Bhai mad.
Kavin (thinking): Please God save me from going to jail. I'm going to kill this Sunil.
Sunil looked at Kavin and notice he was still looking at him and clenching his fork like he was kill him. He looked away and started eating his food.