Chapter 2: Kidnap

Khanna's house
A Month went by Swetta was all alone in her house when someone nocked on the door.
She went to open the door and saw no one and was about to close it when someone hit her on the head with a stick.
Swetta: Ahhhh.

Malhotra's Mansion
Kavin, Purvi, Neil, Avni, Rahul and Ishita were sitting on the sofa watching a movie when Raj came down.
Raj: Good Morning
Everyone: Good Morning.
Raj: I have an important business deal in Delhi tomorrow, so I have to leave today.
Purvi: But Dad for how long.
Raj: Just for a Month and don't worry I'll be back before you give birth to my grandson or granddaughter.
Kavin (his mind whilst smirking): We'll see about that.
The girls hugged their Dad and soon later he left with his guards towards the airport.
Kavin saw Purvi sitting with a dull face so he decided to cheer her up.
Kavin: Purvi do you remember your favourite ice cream you wanted to eat but couldn't do to your pregnancy well I've talked to the doctor and they said your allowed to have some.
Purvi (excitedly): Really
Kavin nodded and Purvi got up and ran to the kitchen whilst Avni and Ishita followed her.
Kavin: Carefull
Dushyant/Rahul: Bhai
Kavin: Hmmm
Dushyant/Rahul: It's been hours since we've talked to Mom. I should call her otherwise she might get suspicious.
Kavin: Okay
Dushyant made sure the girl's were still in the kitchen and called his Mom but she wasn't picking up. He called again and again but it said it wasn't available. He got worried and told Kavin. They decided to go and check so they made an excused to go but Kavin stayed there to take care of Purvi. 
Dushyant and Neil reached their house and saw the door open. when they went inside they saw no one their, they searched the whole house but they never found her.
Neil: Dushyant Bhai where did Mom go.
Dushyant: Don't know.
Dushyant was about to call Kavin when they found something on the table when they saw it they got shocked.