Chapter 6 - The truth is out (1)

Women 1: Rajiv your alive.
Rajiv: Hahaha I was never dead.
Women: Why did you do this?
Rajiv: For money.
Women 1: Rajiv how could you forget about you son's.
Rajiv: I wanted a better life and that would of never of happened if I stayed with you Swetta.
Swetta: And who is she?
Rajiv: My wife and we also have a son together.
Swetta: What, how can you do this?
Women 2: Your son's are just like their father.
Swetta: Shut up my son's are nothing like him.
Rajiv: Oh really.
Rajiv told Swetta about the revenge their children were planning.
Swetta: Your lying.
Rajiv: I have proof.
He got out a phone and showed images of Kavin and Purvi's wedding and and image where it shows Purvi's pregnant.
Swetta stared to cry.
Swetta: How could they?
Women 2 and Rajiv: Hahahaha
Rajiv: Don't worry I'll make sure after you die, I'll get a small apartment for your children because after Purvi finds out the truth she'll kick them out.
Swetta: No
Women 2: Rajiv I think we should let Swetta see her children before she dies.
Rajiv: What Kavya have you gone crazy?
Kavya: I mean we should get rid of them as well. I don't want Kavin coming between Purvi and our son. And we can't forget about Ishita and Avni, we have to keep Dushyant and Neil away from them after the truth comes out.
Rajiv: As you wish.
Swetta: No, please kill me but leave my children alone.

At Malhotra Mansion
Avni and Ishita were sitting on the sofa in tears after they found out about the death of their father whilst Neil and Rahul were trying to comfort them.
Purvi was upset in tears whilst Kavin was trying to comfort her.
Kavin: Purvi please stop crying.
Purvi: Kavin, Dad.
Kavin: I know Purvi but we can't change what has happened, we all have to accept what's happened and please you need to take care of yourself and the baby. Uncle wouldn't be happy if they see you in this state. Purvi stoped crying and Kavin wipes her tears. Purvi gave Kavin and tight hug and Kavin hugged her back.

There was a nock at the door, Ishita opened it and saw a parcel placed on the floor she opened it and what she saw got tears in her eyes.

Sorry for any typing mistakes.