Chapter 7 - The truth is out (2)

Ishita ran to her room and locked the door. This was noticed by Rahul, Neil and Avni so they all ran behind her.
Rahul: Ishita what happened?
Avni: Ishita Di please open the door.
Kavin and Purvi came out of their room and came towards them.
Purvi: What happened.
Avni: Di Ishita Di locked herself in her room and isn't open the door.
Kavin: What, but why?
Avni: Don't know Jiju, a parcel came and when Ishita Di opened it she ran upstairs.
Purvi: Ishita, Ishita open the door.
Kavin: Ishita if there's a problem we can solve it. Just please open the door.

Ishita's room
Ishita: How dare they lie to us and they used us. If Di finds out she won't be able to control herself and what if she does Something to herself. No I can't let that happen, I have to keep this secret and behave normal in front of everyone, at least until Di gives birth.
Ishita opened her door.
Purvi: Are you mad?
Kavin: Purvi relax. Ishita what happened?
Ishita: Nothing I
Purvi interrupted
Purvi: Where's that parcel?
Ishita: Which parcel Di?
Purvi: Don't lie, Avni told me after you opened the parcel you came running upstairs. Where's that parcel?
Ishita: Di it's nothing.
Purvi searched for the parcel when she found it she opened it but as soon as she could see Ishita snatched it off her but the photo stayed in her hand.
Ishita: Di please give it to me.
Purvi: No
Ishita tried to snatch it off her but she couldn't.
Kavin: What are you guys doing?
Purvi looked at the photo and she got the shock of her life. It was an image of Kavin, Neil and Rahul with their Mother. She looked at them and wanted to cry but as soon as she saw her 2 younger sisters she control led them.
Kavin (starting coming towards her): Purvi what is it?
Purvi: Don't come near me.
Kavin: Purvi
Purvi: I said stay there. Avni go to your room.
Avni: But what happened Di?
Purvi: I'll tell you later just go.
Avni: Okay
Avni left towards her room.
Kavin: Purvi please tell me what's wrong.
Purvi: You
After she said that she threw the photo on his face which fell on the floor. The boy's were shocked for her behaviour but ignored it, Kavin bent down and grabbed the photo as soon as he see's the photo it falls on the floor again. This time Neil went to see and showed it to Rahul.
Kavin: Purvi, I'm sorry.
Purvi: Shut up and get out of my house.
Kavin: Purvi please don't do this, we can explain.
Rahul: Bhabhi please.
Ishita: Who told you to speak, Di said get out so goooo!
Rahul: Ishita what are you saying we'll go but Bhai is going to be a father. Let us stay until bhabhi gives birth, let Bhai see his child.
Ishita: Why you're revenge is complete now so you can go.
The boys were shocked.
Purvi: What?
Ishita: Yes Di this letter came with the photo.
Purvi read the photo and this time she could control herself she cried. Ishita hugged her.
Kavin: What does it say in the letter?
Kavin took the letter and read it.

Dear Malhotra's
The 3 boys that are staying at your house are liars they came in your lives just to take revenge for what your father did to their father. They used you so they could destroy your father's business and they knew you guys were Raj's weaknesses. As soon as they found out your father was leaving for a business meeting they decided to plan to kill him. Yes your father's death wasn't a accident the 3 boys and their Mother planned to kill him. They are dangerous please stay away.
Your probably wondering who I am, I will meet you in a few days and tell you the whole truth in person. One more thing Rahul's real name is Dushyant.
From..........

The boy's were shocked.
Kavin: Purvi it's true that we came here to take revenge from you father but I love isn't a lie.
Purvi: Shut up and go
Neil: Bhabhi we never killed Rajiv uncle and Mom doesn't even know about this revenge.
Dushyant: The truth is we don't know where Mom is someone kidnapped her and gave us this letter and it's from your father.
Ishita: Shut up. Dad's nothing like you.
Dushyant gave them the letter.
Purvi: This isn't Dad's handwriting. Is this part of your plan after killing Dad you embarrass us in front of the whole world. Ruin our business.
Kavin: Purvi
Purvi: Leave or I'll call the police.
The 3 boys left the house not knowing what to do next.