part 2-Hostage

The two guys came back with linqin to their headquarters and carry her to a dark room where there are cameras watching her the one guy that was with taehyung place her down gently on the dirty floor and chin her one leg and tie her hands together in the front and tape her mouth he sigh and walk away locking her in there and walked to where taehyung was who was in the bosses office, he waited outside listening to the conversation.

B: so she saw you kill them?
T: yes. I didnt want to shoot the mom my mission was to kill Mr. Soo not her but she was in my way and I had no choice, and that's when she saw me.
B: I didn't know he had a daughter *scoff*
T: what we gotta do with her?
B: leave her in that room until she manners herself, if we let her go she'll go to the police or maybe ran into the other mafia. But for right now leave her there and she'll choice what she wants to do.
T: yes sir.

Taehyung bows and left the room.

Jk: yah.
T: what?

Jungkook was with taehyung when he went after linqins dad.

Jk; I can't believe we have to kidnapped her.
T: it was bosses order not mine.

1hr ago:
Jungkook caught linqin when she fainted by the smell of the towel and looked at what to do next, taehyung got up and push his earpiece.

T: we got him..but the girl saw, what should we do?
B: bring her here.
T: yes sir.

Taehyung looked at jungkook.

T: take her with us.

Jungkook carry her and walk out taehyung grab gasoline and pour gas all over the house and on their bodies he went out and throw gasoline on the walls and around the house and also on the car jungkook helped and so taehyung light up the lighter and throw it on the house and it burn he walked away and as it burn they can see cops and ambulance firefighters drove by them.
End

Jungkook walks away so did taehyung and they walk to were the rest of the team was.

Jk: hey guys!
All: your back!

5 other guys and one girl namjoon, yoongi, jimin, jhope, Jin and Lily the only girl in the team jungkook high five them but taehyung didn't because he's cold hearted.

Jk: bro give your team a high five for killing that basterd.
T: no thanks.
Jm: its fine dude.
Jk: is she up?
L: no.

They look at the camera and linqin was still out and then they saw her move.

N: I wanna see how cute Mr. Soos daughter is.

Jungkook hit him and he laughed. Linqin open her eyes and stood up looking around.

L: mm!

She looked down and made her hands remove the tape from her mouth she was breathing heavily.

L: LET ME GO PLEASE!! I wanna go home!!! *crying*

Linqin started crying she was dirty on her side cheek from the floor she push and pull her leg from the chin but it didn't do anything she was looking up and saw the camera recording.

L: who are you people!?

Everyone smirks but not taehyung lily looked at them.

L: leaving her in the dark won't do anything. You can't even see her face.
Y: then what do you want to do lily?
L: open the lights.

Lily push the button to that room and the lights open linqin look away from the brightness and blink to see and there she saw blood on the wall she sreacm.

L; you didn't clean the room?
J: boss didn't want us to because we torture our enemies.

Lily growl then as linqin look at the camera they were shock how beautiful she was.