part 15-Leaving to Seoul

Linqin was eating with everyone she felt the air being to airy she looked at everyone and they look like their soul life their bodies she was confused and look at taehyung who was sitting across from her she was making a weird look and breath in and then out.

L; is everyone okay?
L; hm?
L; you all don't look good.
N: oh its okay.
Jh: we're okay.
L: ah I see.

Taehyung looked at lily she was making a face of "you better tell her soon" Taehyung looked away and continued to eat afgerneating breakfast linqin was doing the dishes she didn't think much about them, she then dry off and watch TV Lily and the others were in the office room.

L: boss just info me and told me to leave tonight. Taehyung you have to tell her
T: what If she over reacts?
L: lock her In her room and the guards well be outside her room, and don't worry her widow is unbreakable and it can't be broke but we have chin her widow she doesn't know.
T: why would you do that?
L: because it's for her saftly. Besides she can't use a gun she has a bad aim but she has to stay away.
T: fine I'll talk to her tonight.
L: okay.

They all walk out and continue life like nothing happen linqin was watering the plants and her dad's flowers she then pick them and put them in a jar and smiles and walk in and put it on the kitchen counter and smiles. Taehyung was looking at her back and sees her dad instead he widened his eyes and reality came back he made a worry face.

Taehyung pov: she'll cry if we leave her alone, she felt so comfortable around us and this well be the first time she stays alone.

He walk to the kitchen counter and sits down she looked at him.

L: whats up?
T: I want to ask you something.
L: okay.
T: what would you do if we all leave you here alone?
L: ohh snice I'm so use to you all and go where you all go I'll probably be sad being left alone. Why?
T; nothing was just asking.
L: oh okay.

Taehyung got up and left she just look at him and continued to water the flowers and went back out to the garden. Lily was in the gun rear looking at the guns and choosing which one they should bring with them then she heard a knock she turn and it was her boyfriend jungkook she smiles.

L: what is it?
Jk: ohhh nothing I was looking for you.
L: ohh I see.

Jungkook backhugged her.

Jk: what you doing?
L: checking on the guns and seeing which to bring with us.
Jk: mmm....I don't want to do this mission.
L: why?
Jk: I just want to spend time with you the whole day.
L: I wish that to but we are busy with work.
Jk: have you been in contact with all your friends?
L: yes. But I don't tell them what I do.

He smiles and kisses her neck she smiles spin to face him and put her arms around his neck he put his hands on her hips.

L: when this is all over I want to have a normal life with you.
Jk: a normal life but a mafia life.

Lily giggles.

L: yeah.

Jungkook kissed her she kiss back. Linqin was playing video games with jimin and Jin, they all were laughing. Taehyung came out of his room and looked at them and sat next to jimin.

Jm: ugh! I'm losing bro.
T; you can do it.
Jm: im losing! No!

Linqin yells in excitement and jumps around with her white dress Taehyung smiles at her happiness, linqin look at him and hand him her control.

L: play!
T: no I can't..
L: come on!

She give him her controller he smiles and decides to play it with Jin. It was now the afternoon linqin was in her room looking at picture frames of her dad, then taehyung knock on her door.