part 3-My story

It was the next day linqin was sleeping on the floor she was holding her stomach and realized she hadn't ate snice yesterday all she could think about was her parents death, she did cry all night and cry herself to sleep her stomach was crying and her face was getting skinny she growl as her stomach cry again and also she was weak to get up but she manage to get up and lead up against the wall and breath in and out slowly, her lips was white and dry but she's fighting. Lily and Jin was looking at her in the camera.

J: she's going to die.
L: but she's still stronge

Then jhope came in he knock on the door they look at him.

Jh: boss wants you lily.
L: Kay. Watch her Jin.
J: yes ma'am

Lily walked out and jhope got in the room and they both watch linqin. She enter the boss office.

L: yes boss?
B: ah Lily. How is she?
L: still not talking and doesn't want to eat anything she's going to die but she's still stronge.
B: im going overseas today and I want you to watch her and try to get herself to behave.
L: yes sir.
B: and if she's ready to get out take her out and clean her up.
L: yes sir.
B: also how's taehyung?
L: still the same.

The boss sigh and dismiss her she bows and left the office, and got back to the camera.

L: how is she?
J: hasn't move, she's still in the same position but she's breathing at least she stopped fighting.
L; Jin go make her porridge.
J: yes ma'am.

Jin walked out later taehyung woke up and was getting dress he came out of his room and saw jimin and jungkook talking he walked up to them.

T: why do you guys have a file?
Jk: oh its the girls file.
Jm: boss wanted us to check her background.
T: I see. Imma head out.
J: why?

Jin say.

T: gotta do something.

He bought his gun and that's when they knew he was going to train his shooting. Jin finally finished making the porridge he then put some side dishes and put them in a bowl and put in on the tray. Jungkook and jimin looked at him.

Jk: feeding her again?
J: yeah lily says so.
Jm: ah.

Jin brought it to where lily was she was at the door waiting he hand her the food she grab it and open the door and there linqin glared at her, Jin left and went to the room jungkook and jimin wanted to see if linqin well eat. Lily put the food down and smile at linqin.

L: my name is Kim Lily it's okay I'm not here to force you eat but you need to stay alive, i know your mad at one of my team but...I can't tell you why he did that but, I was also put in here to 4yrs ago.

Linqin looked at her.

L: yeah. My parents was kill by them as well when I was about 17 I scream I want to go home, who are you people, etc just like you..I didn't want to eat because I was so mad at these guys who murder my parents but the only reason why I'm alive now is because I behave myself I wanted to stay alive so I made a decision to team up with these people and beat the bad guys.

Everyone was shock that they hear lily telling her story to linqin.

L: we are not keeping you here to die, what I say about you being In our hands I didn't mean it. You can hit me but your to weak right now, so stay strong and make a choice do you want to die or live?

Lily got up and walked out linqin let her tears out and a flashback of her parents smiling. "Be strong even tho we are not there" she open her eyes and breath out reaching slowly to the spoon. They all was shock watching her do this.

Jh: wow Lily.
J: good job.
L: she's only a innocent girl.

Taehyung was also there watching and there they saw her ate the porridge she widened her eyes and recognized the taste and thought about her mom's cooking.

Linqins pov: I have to stay alive to stay strong....

Linqin finish eating and that was when the boss was leaving for his overseas trip.

B: don't let anything happen to that girl, I'll he back in a couple of weeks
All: yes sir!

Taehyung didn't say anything the boss lift his hat and left one of the mafia team drove him to the airport, Lily clap her hands.

L: alright guys get to work.

Everyone parted and Lily went to the camera and saw linqin not struggling jungkook enter the room.

Jk: she's clam.
L: yeah she must be thinking about her parents.
Jk: it was that bastards fault for turning his back on up 20yrs ago.

Flashback: 20yrs ago.
Young jungkook and all the young 6 boys who was only 15 and 17 was in their old boss's room looking at him pack his things, the boss that they all loved the most it was kangsoo linqins dad who was 22yrs old.

15yr old T: boss where you going?
19yr old J: boss are you really leaving us?
16yr old jk: boss please don't.
K: im sorry guys but I'm getting married to my fiancée.
17yr old jm: can't you just leave her!
K: jimin! She is pregnant with my child I can't leave them both.

He got his case and walked out all 7 Boys try to stop their boss for abandoning them, they cry one of kangsoos guards stop them.

16yr old jk: boss please!!
15yr old T: boss!!!
19yr NM: boss!!!
18yr old Y: boss don't leave us!

They saw him annoyed them, get in his car and drove away they ran after the car everyone stop and jungkook trip and glared at the car mad.
End

Jungkook clench his fist lily looked at him.

L: at least taehyung did his mission to go kill him for leaving you all.
Jk: boss hunt him down and found him.
L: okay bad guy enough with the sad story and help the others.

Jungkook walked out taehyung went in and lily looked at him.

L: need something?
T: no.
L: okay.

Taehyung went to clean the files that they had all over the space. It was getting dark and half of the team went  to bed and the other half stay in the cameraroom with lily. They saw linqin sleeping on the floor.

L: I think she has already behave herself, jimin go unchin her, jungkook carry her to the room we made for her.
Jm&Jk: you got it.

They both left and open the door jimin grab the key and unlock the chin on her ankle and open it and saw blood he sigh jungkook untie her hands and saw it was red and blooding too.

Jk: alright let's go little girl.

Jimin got up and jungkook carry her to the room and lay her down on the bed and cover her with the blanket.

L: alright when she wakes up she'll need to clean up before she comes out and again no one touches her unless she needs something.
All: alright.

Taehyung didn't know he was sleeping in his room. As jungkook was tucking her in he saw her necklace he grab it and open the necklace and saw the family photo.

Jk: it must have been hard staying and having a dad with this monster.

He close it and left after putting a white dress on the nightstand waiting for her to wear tomorrow.