part 37-Alone

After that everything hasn't been going plan because jungkook is still upset and is still at his room not coming out or talk to anyone, lily and the others try to talk to him but he just annoy them and yell at them to get out. But linqin was fed up and just wanted them to continue their mission without jungkook because they need their work to be done. Lily and the others was on a mission she has been not wearing her engagement ring because jungkook was always yelling at her when she try to clam him down and is still sleeping in the couch.

L: alright! Now!

Linqin sees the others had enter a building watching them at home with jhope they have cameras, linqin sees guns fleshing she gasp.

L: are you all okay?
N: yeah.
Jm: don't worry boss.

She sigh in relief and they got out and drove away as they kill their enemies.

Jh: you okay boss?
L: yeah.

Liqin was now 2 months pregnant while jungkook was stuck in his room not coming out. They got to their second location and all of a sudden guns went off.

T: GET DOWN!

They all duck linqin and jhope looks as they see gunshots, taehyung them got up and shot them and then.

L: AH!
L: lily!

Linqin shout, jungkook hears that.

L: im okay!

Her engagement ring was always on the livingroom table, taehyung go up and move inside the building because the shooting stops. Linqin was looking.

L: be careful guys it could be a trap.
T: be careful guys.

Then they hear a bang they turn back and see that lily was shot on her side.

All: LILY!
L: LILY!

Linqin shouted. Jungkook came back back reality and as he was about to open his room door he stopped himself, namjoon grabbed her as she fell and it was just a shoot out, all jhope and linqin could see was flashes.

L: guys! Guys!

Linqin contact them on the Earpiece. She look at the camera and saw that they were okay and ran back inside the van with lily trying to stop her bleeding.

L: how is she?
T: badly shot. She's losing blood.
Jm: lily! Stay with us.

Lily was sweating and was holding her wound and panting hard, they were driving her to the hospital now. Lily has lose her sense. Linqin knew that they were in the hospital she storm to jungkooks room and slam the door open.

L; WHAT ARE YOU STILL HERE FOR?! YOU BEEN LIKE THIS FOR MONTH! KNOCK IT OFF! lily is at the hospital because she got shot.

Jungkook looked at her.

L: I order you to kill your friend was because he murder! Now if you want lily to live go be there with her now! I am ordering you jungkook. Now get your ass out there!

She yells, jungkook got out of his room and ran out, linqin sigh holding onto her belly.

L: love is hard...but you can't break that.

The docters taking out her bullet that was on her side and also on her arm. The others waited outside the room and then there they see jungkook panting and sweating, taehyung scoff went to him and punch him he fell namjoon stopped him.

T: its your fault that she got shot! She needed you! But you weren't there for her! Snap out of it and get it together!! I don't care if your friend dies! They deserve it! Lily was there for you but you were not there for her!