part 29-Dream

It was the next day and everyone was still stress and was just waiting for the news to talk about the building that her uncle had explored, they just want to see them pull out linqins body because at this rate they all thought she die and just want her to rest in peace. Linqin was still trap in the buildings basement still conscious too she then was in a dream.

M: linqin wake up.
L: mom? Am I dead?
M: no your not. Your unconscious right now.
L; where's dad?
M: he's already on the other side
L: why are you here mom?
M: I came to give you a message, me and your father wants you to live.
L: take me with you mom.
M: no sweetie your time is not up you are still young and we want you to be happy with taehyung.
L: but mm I can't live like this anymore.
M: you still need to play your part, be their boss, be there for them. You can't leave them feeling sad over your death.
L: *sob*
M: I believe you have something special with taehyung.
L: why would you think that?
M: because you still have your wedding with taehyung, think about him, think about your future with him.
L: okay...
M: now wake up and find a way out, you can't die right now. Wake up!

Linqin open her eyes she slowly got up and there was blood gushing from her right arm she coughs, her forehead was bleeding.

L: moms right.....I can't die now...I have to think about taehyung our future...

She say with a dry throat she got up and pounds again.

L: HELP!! IM IN HERE!

She coughs and then saw a Chair in the basement she went and grab it and started to smash the widow and saw rocks come in she sigh and open the door and all rocks came rushing in she coughs and crawls out and started to find the light.

M: follow the light...

She hears her mom's vocie and was crawling and look up and saw the light she try to reach but couldn't she grunts in pain from her leg wound.

L: AHHHH!! *crying*

She feels so much pain from her wound because it had toucj the rocks she yelled in pain. Linqin cry and she reach again and finally got the opening. Meanwhile outside the news was talking and they heard shouting they turn.

R: zoom in! Zoom in! I think it could be a savior!

Taehyung them was looking and they saw dusty dirt flying in the air and couldn't see the firefighters was looking, linqin got all the rocks to move and she finally crawl out and stood up and the sun flash to her she cover the light.

R: who is this?!

The dust and dirt fly away and could see clearly now the camera was still zoom in linqin move her hand and taehyung them widened their eyes and gasp.

Jk: its boss!

Linqin smile alittle and collapse onto the floor the firefighters ran to her and put her on the stretcher the camera went to her she open her eye alittle as they put a oxygen mask on her, she looked at the camera.

All: it is boss!

Taehyung tear up as he squeeze her ring that was on his hand. At the hospital she was being stroll away to the ER the doctors managed to remove the bullet in her leg and wrapped her cut arm and her leg and they stitch her wound on her forehead side. Taehyung them was running to the hospital to fine linqin they ask the nurses and there they open her door and saw her laying there still conscious with her face mask on because she did inhale alot of dust and dirt, taehyung sat down and they all were happy that she's alive.