part 20-Open wound

Jungkook and Lily was making out in the gun room, lily was sitting on the counter of the glass where they put their guns and had her arms wrap around jungkook and her legs wrap around him too, jungkook had his hands on her hips and then move it to her sleeping dress and lift it up as taking it off over her head and throw it on the floor she giggle and he took off his shirt and he kiss her again, jungkook was just storking her leg she was wearing black undergarments and unwarp her leg around him to pull on his hair their kiss was getting intense, jungkook slide his tongue in her mouth she moans in the kiss and then move it towards her neck she moans as he bit her neck making a hickey. Meanwhile taehyung and linqin was also making out in her office they just share a passionate kiss and he held her body close to his as she wrap her arms around him they broke the kiss.

T: I bet lily and jungkook are making out too.

She giggle and hit his chest.

L; stoppp~~~
T: what they are couples.
L: I get it. Now move.

Linqin got off her desk fix herself and walk away.

T: where you going?
L; it's midnight Taehyung go to bed.

Linqin open the door, Taehyung smirk and follow her as she was walking to her room Taehyung turn her around and throw her on her shoulder.

L: yah! Yah let me go! Haha.

Linqin whispers trying not to wake the others, taehyung just slap her bitt she squels and laughs he open his room door and throw her on his bed and climb ontop of her, she giggles and he kiss her again. Jungkook was not doing it with lily yet because she's not ready so he just rub against her thats all, lily then broke the sloppy kiss and a string of saliva detached from their mouths she heavily breath.

L; I need to breath.

Jungkook hugged her she was confused.

Jk: I won't do it with you if your scared, I'm willing to wait when your ready.

She hugged back.

Jk: if you are ready just let me know and I'll be gentle with you.
L: okay...

Jungkook kiss her neck and went to her cheek and kiss it then her forehead and her nose then her lips and kiss her, and looked at her.

Jk: I love you lily.
L: me too. I love you too jungkook.

He smiles and they peck, lily jump off the glass and reach to get her dress and wore it and they left together. Meanwhile in taehyungs room they were still making out taehyung suck on her neck and hold onto one of her leg and kept sucking and kissing her neck she smiles, he then left up his head and looked at her.

T: i love you linqin.
L: I love you too.

He smiles and kiss her she kiss back. And then after a 20min of making out linqin went to her room and sleep. In 3 in the morning linqin open her eyes and stood up.

L; *gasp*

She had a bad dream and was getting sweaty she was heavily breathing and flip her hair and was looking around her room and sigh in relief she slide  her hand under her blanket and put her hand on her side from feeling pain and as she feel something wet she pull up her hand and saw blood she gasp and move her blanket to the side and there saw a puddle of blood stain on her white dress she heavily breath and got up to go to the bathroom and left up her dress and there her wound was open.

L: how? Ah...

Pain form it was hitting her she put down her dress and walk out of her room holding her side her eyes blur and was walking slowly she then saw lights in the kitchen she made it to the livingroom and there Jin and Yoongi was up drinking they saw her.