part 25-Blind date

Next morning came and it was the weekend lily woke up from someone playing with her hair and pecking her face she open her eyes and sees jungkook she smiles and peck his lip.

L: you broke me last night.
Jk: well yeah we did it like 5 times.
L: I almost die.
Jk: lair.

Jungkook pitch her nose she giggles and he stood up to kiss her more she kiss back holding his one cheek. Linqin was already awake and she was sleeping next to taehyung she rub her eyes and smile, then pitch his cheeks he moved and then open his eyes.

L: morning sleepy beauty.
T: mmm morning.
L: today's the weekend.
T: yeah...
L: wanna go shower together?
T: yeah...

She smiles and stood up and went to the bathroom, taehyung later got up and went to the bathroom and they took off each other's clothes  and hop In the shower together. Lily and jungkook got out if bed and went to the livingroom to join the rest of the family three they saw Jin making breakfast and sitting it.

Jk: morning Jin.
J: morning guys..

The others was chilling in the livingroom and then later taehyung and linqin came out and join the others and they ate together.

L: well jimin Lisa can't wait to meet you this afternoon.

They all look at him.

Jh: Omg! Really?
Y: ahh!! Our youngest is going on a date.
J:  wow congrats jimin!
N: already? And we are still single.

Jimin laughed.

Jm: its only a blind date guys, it's not like we are confirmed of dating.

They pat him and congrats him, everyone smile looking at how happy they are, after eating breakfast linqin went to the gun rear and was thinking about that time of her killing the guy in the torture room about him telling her that it was her uncle their boss. She clench her teeth and shot harder at the target, Taehyung walks in and can see her being mad because of the way she's shooting at the target. She finish and heavily breath, she put down her gun and the headset and as she turn around she gasp.

L: don't just stand there.
T: sorry. Are you okay?
L: jhope still haven't found him yet.
T: I can see that. But just wait a little longer.

He walked up to her and pull her pull to him by the hip she looked at him.

L: I can't wait anymore...I just want to kill him because he was my lovely uncle when I was a kid.
T: I know. Just wait.

She was playing with his button black shirt, he pull her face to look at him with his finger on her chin she looked at him.

L: what?
T; you know what I miss?
L: what?
T: when I push my naked skin on your naked body and chest.

She smirks and scoff.

L: okay..sweet talker stop it..
T: it feels good pushing my body against yours
L: taehyung stopp~~~~*giggling*

He laughs and she smiles.

L: I love you...
T: me too babe...

She smiles and they kiss and then taehyung broke the kiss and grab her hand and peck it she smiles and there he pull out a ring out of his pocket and put it on her finger.

L: what are you--*gasp*

She gasp as she saw the ring on her wedding finger, she cover her mouth and start to tear up.

T: you just turn 22 and I want a life with you. So what you say? Will you be my wife soo linqin?
L: *sob* yes....Yes.

She smiles and they kiss again and then linqin broke it and look at the beautiful ring and look back at him.